Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

should gaga play festivals again next year?

gagzus

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

iTunes/Swine festival is the greatest concert she has ever done in my opinion. So yes. :legend:

Iwontell

Depends on which festival we're talking about...ppl now make these petitions for artists not to perform (like recently at Glastonbury and Coachella, for exemple) and it would look bad on her...but there are festivals where she could present herself without causing any commotion, so why not?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

gagzus

Depends on which festival we're talking about...ppl now make these petitions for artists not to perform (like recently at Glastonbury and Coachella, for exemple) and it would look bad on her...but there are festivals where she could present herself without causing any commotion, so why not?

​i doubt people would do that to her bc she's always been a live performance force, i could imagine coachella saying she's too mainstream even though she's the most indie mainstream artist if u get me lol 

gagzus

I'd really love it if she did :yes: It'd give me even more of a kick to finally go to a festival instead of regular concerts :laughga: 

​it'd be awesome too bc she includes other genre elements when she's at festivals i love it

Jewels n Drugs

Hm idk. Im more here for her elaborate performances than her just stanidng on stage screaming

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived