💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Thank you for believing in me Australia"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Phoenix

This is not a pointless post but just the truth. I watched this video and thought about the big decay in Australia. ARTPOP less than 35k copies here... 

I still don't see the point of it. You wanted to show us that Gaga underperformed in Australia with ARTPOP? I think we all already knew that.

💎

This is not a pointless post but just the truth. I watched this video and thought about the big decay in Australia. ARTPOP less than 35k copies here... 

​Truth can be pointless when it is brought in a sensationalist, repetitive and redundant way

If anything it could have been a status saying Lets go in WORLD, because it isnt only Australia you know

Hello, it's me

sarahb

I'm still bitter about this. 

I saw 3 ads for the artrave. THREE. (Oh and they might've shown another one about a week before the concert.) In comparison I saw about 3 ads for Katy's tour every HOUR. I see non-australian fans saying that 'Australia gave up on Gaga' Like no, I dont know about other countries but in Australia she can't just not do promo in a country for half her career and have everything be ok. 

If only the Sydney ARTPOP Gallery wasn't cancelled. :noparty:

Nicole

She got her first record thingy disc thingy here in Australia, it's in her Gagavisions lol

Promo was a key factor in why ARTPOP didn't do well here. We literally can't describe how poor the marketing was over here. Australia didn't just "lost interest", there wasn't anything to keep the GP interested in her.

SlaeUrAnus

Australia abandoned her during BTW. Same with the United Kingdom (sort of). 

In my messy era.

Michael Woodson

Not sure if the point of this thread was to laugh at Gaga's sales in AUS this past era compared to the rest of the world or to bash Australia for "abandoning" her. Either case, this thread wasn't exactly necessary. 

​This thread was very necessary. **** Australia for abandoning her. I were Gaga I would not do any promo in Australia for next album and boycott the country during her next tour. Hell, I would even ban distribution of the album to that ****ing ungrateful, backstabbing country.   

sarahb

​This thread was very necessary. **** Australia for abandoning her. I were Gaga I would not do any promo in Australia for next album and boycott the country during her next tour. Hell, I would even ban distribution of the album to that ****ing ungrateful, backstabbing country.   

:excuseme:The problem was caused by lack of promo in the first place. So instead of easily fixing the problem by doing promo she should just abandon the country and make the problem WORSE out of spite? The logic :smh: 

Archived