Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Star Wars trailer breaks youtube record with 30M views in 24h

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Spock

SLAY US JJ :legend: 

"The fact that people still care about Star Wars" an ignorant person on This forum said :koons: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Go Star Wars :whitney: Plus it's a short video too so it's easier to rack up views, I'm sure the fans are a--lysing each and every frame as we speak :laughga: 

CannaeDrive

I loathe everything Star Wars. There, I said it.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Sexxx

Probably broken the record for most watched trailer in 24 hours? FSOG used to hold that record

TailoredGuilts

This is going to be a record breaking year at the box office to be honest.....

My 2015 predictions:

Avengers: Age of Ultron has highest grossing opening weekend box office (in the US) ever, beating Avengers's record breaking $207 million set in 2012. It will also break the record for Worldwide Opening Weekend box office, beating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 record of $483 million set in 2011. Avengers: Age of Ultron will end up some where in the Top 3 highest grossing films of all time, both worldwide and in the US.

then.....

Star Wars: Force Awakens breaks all of Age of Ultron's box office records, making Age of Ultron the shortest time frame for a record holder ever...... and eventually Star Wars will bring back the crown of highest grossing film of all time to the Star Wars family since Titanic taking it away in 1997.

hope that all made sense!....... this is a bold move but..... YOLO! ......bookmark me!

ryhanna

The impending movie smashes this year… Avengers vs Star Wars: Which will come out on top?

Hellspont

The impending movie smashes this year… Avengers vs Star Wars: Which will come out on top?

​if the marketing stays this strong until release and the reviews are strong I think Star Wars can not only top Avengers but Avatar as the highest grossing domestic release ever

Morphine Prince

This is going to be a record breaking year at the box office to be honest.....

My 2015 predictions:

Avengers: Age of Ultron has highest grossing opening weekend box office (in the US) ever, beating Avengers's record breaking $207 million set in 2012. It will also break the record for Worldwide Opening Weekend box office, beating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 record of $483 million set in 2011. Avengers: Age of Ultron will end up some where in the Top 3 highest grossing films of all time, both worldwide and in the US.

then.....

Star Wars: Force Awakens breaks all of Age of Ultron's box office records, making Age of Ultron the shortest time frame for a record holder ever...... and eventually Star Wars will bring back the crown of highest grossing film of all time to the Star Wars family since Titanic taking it away in 1997.

hope that all made sense!....... this is a bold move but..... YOLO! ......bookmark me!

​What about Jurassic World? You think that has a chance to bring in MASSIVE cash too? I'm excited.

TailoredGuilts

​What about Jurassic World? You think that has a chance to bring in MASSIVE cash too? I'm excited.

​I think Jurassic World is be very successful... I think how successful depends on how campy it ends up being. The trailer looks awesome but some of the dialogue seemed well like I said before "campy".... general public tends to misconstrue camp in film as just being "bad". So if isn't that goofy and sticks to a more thriller/ sci fi action set up and less on the laughs I think it will rank in a lot of dough.

GagaisHotAF

Hmm. Am I the only one completely oblivious about the entire Star Wars franchise? It just seems like something that was cool in the nineties but is well past it's peak by now.

Well I guess not. Congrats for the fans I guess :laughga:

The prequels of the series came out between 1999-2005 and made a lot of money and helped Natalie Portmans career so much. Then they made a very succesful animated tv show that broke records. Hehe. Also I was born in 97 and Star Wars was the **** when I was a kid so I may be biased hahaha

Probably on Grindr

TimisaMonster

The slayage is so real...they'll make triple what they spent making this movie for sure! :nooo:

I alone probably watched the trailer 10 times!

Billion dollar box office record coming for Avatar and Avenger's weaves :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived