💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What if: Gaga for the new James Bond "Spectre" soundtrack

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Yes because only Adele has sung a Bomd soundtrack. Phage ca stand vocally next to Adele anyway.

​The problem is not Adele, it's that Gaga still lives with this "she's a copycat" bull****...so if a popstar just did it, it's wiser to stay away from it...that's all I'm saying.

If instead of Gaga it was Rihanna or Katy no one would care, but since it's Gaga, ppl are going to compare and drag her...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Miranda Sings

People still watch Bond movies? :udidnt:

​Skyfall made over a billion dollars, so yup :hunty:

FRANK1991

I don't really care for 007 so........:koons:

It'll be good for her I guess

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

LoveandMagic

How epic and fitting of the new Era would it be if Gaga sang the soundtrack for the 24th James Bond film?!

Im sure her name has fallen on the table considering that BIllboard included her on their wish list and after her Oscar performance I am sure she is a strong contender as well. she also met with Adele back in January which maybe means something.

If only this would happen, gaga would slay the song and she needs a song Spectre tbh. She has the potential tbh...

​The amount of slayage if this happened.....this world is not ready! :wao:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

HermioneGranger

Meeting Adele means nothing. Adele won't get her on the James Bond soundtrack. They're friends and might be working together, but not for James Bond.

GagaXCupcakke

Ughh overrated movie franchise is overrated.  I'd rather her make a song for a new movie franchise.  I don't know how James Bond gets away with releasing almost the same movie over and over and over again.   

LegendJudas

They will most likely hire a British or a star that British people love though

So not realistic :)

VforVendetta

They will most likely hire a British or a star that British people love though

So not realistic :)

British people do love Lady Gaga, she is not the biggest there but she has been very big in the past.

VforVendetta

​The problem is not Adele, it's that Gaga still lives with this "she's a copycat" bull****...so if a popstar just did it, it's wiser to stay away from it...that's all I'm saying.
If instead of Gaga it was Rihanna or Katy no one would care, but since it's Gaga, ppl are going to compare and drag her...

Gaga can't just **** aside and do nothing because others have done it before. She is a music artist, not a music inventor or something.

• 4 months later...

Archived