Is Gaga a Barbra?

Computer

47 members have voted

1. 1.

• Barbra
    • Madonna

Featured Posts

androiduser

Do you think she will really stay that way?  That's really what she's in it for?

​yes, honestly , I do.... I don't expect her to be a 2 times Oscar winner for acting, or an Oscar nominee for directing, like Barbra, so she will be a Madonna with a great voice, and that's already a huge achievement

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

She's a Gaga :whitney:

If i was Gaga i'd be insulted to be compared to other artists constantly... especially the likes of Madonna who's reputation relies on attention whoring and very little actual talent... of which Gaga is not lacking in.

JustPokeHerFace

She's a unique combo of both, which is one of the many reasons I love her. 

Iwontell

Neither. She's a Gaga...the world already has a Barbra and a Madonna, it doesn't need a double of any...can you imagine if there was two Madonnas? They'd kill each other :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Shadow

Gaga is like... Lady Gaga.  

I'm done trying to compare her to every goddamn celebrity that walked on stage. Why bother trying to be unique if people just end up comparing you to every other celebrity out there, with a limited scope of range in reference?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Jjang

She doesn't share the stability of Madonna's career & she's pretty different than Barbra artistically speaking, to me she's more like cyndi lauper so far.

Archived