Computer

47 members have voted

1. 1.

• Barbra
    • Madonna

Featured Posts

Sister

far too early to tell but grrrl IS something, for sure:worship:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hauser

A bit too early to tell this soon in Gaga's career, I have always seen her more of a Cher type of artist (multiple highs and lows during the span of the music career, and the ventures into acting proving to be successful). If Gaga were to cross over into Broadway and manage to win a Tony while at the same time having acclaim for her acting at some point then yes I would put her on par with Barbra Streisand.

LegendJudas

Oh no, Lady Gaga is awesome but she can never reach the epicness of Babra, Julie Andrews, or Madonna influence and respect wise

Oh no, Lady Gaga is awesome but she can never reach the epicness of Babra, Julie Andrews, or Madonna influence and respect wise

Why never?

LegendJudas

Why never?

Because you are comparing Gaga to a personality that is almost perfect in 5 generations of general public figure. Babra is in another league 

kaojen

Voice is impeccable

big famous nose

theater lover

DEFINITELY A BARBARA. With more Cher added in. 

Because you are comparing Gaga to a personality that is almost perfect in 5 generations of general public figure. Babra is in another league 

What do you mean about the 5 generations?  I don't think I understood that part.  Maybe she's in another league maybe she's not, I'm sure they're ultimately very different.  But how can you be sure Gaga will never have the same level of respect as those individuals got, decades from now after she has been performing for a long time?

Archived