💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (official 3rd single off R8)

Dolev

Featured Posts

Gagadisiak

I'm beyond confused at her what team is doing this era :huh: 

3rd single already and no album name or release date, and she didn't even bother with a vid for BBHMM :emma: 

it's coming soon 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Good choice, it will probably have a short version for the radio..

Paper Gangsta

Just cause it's on iTunes doesn't mean it's real single. Ever heard of promo singles anyone lol ?

Just cause it's on iTunes doesn't mean it's real single. Ever heard of promo singles anyone lol ?

​Correct me if I'm wrong but Rihanna never released promo singles, neither she was never into the 3rd single with her album not even being named yet :emma:

Paper Gangsta

​Correct me if I'm wrong but Rihanna never released promo singles, neither she was never into the 3rd single with her album not even being named yet :emma:

Good points :sis: 

Creyk

She should have made songs in the vein of Rude Boy/Only Girl in the World/Diamonds. She needs a smash song with a good video to put the era back on track. People don't care when Rih flops so it's not such a big deal but still, she could release more radio friendly songs...

but where is the video for BBHMM?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

TimisaMonster

She's moving through this era so fast in fear of flopping but it's the music...it's really bad imo and there's nothing rushed singles will do to save it...

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley

wtf is wrong with my second queen Rihanna? where the fck is the video of BITCH BETTER HAVE MA MONEY!

Staryu

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes, because this era has been really strange so far.

Though, what's actually important is the music, but even then... :emma: I mean I liked 45S at first, but I got tired of it very quickly and I'm not into the 2 other songs.

artpopmess

Tidal didn't kill the song. Nobody outside of fandoms knew it existed. It's just that it is a bad song

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

artpopmess

She should have made songs in the vein of Rude Boy/Only Girl in the World/Diamonds. She needs a smash song with a good video to put the era back on track. People don't care when Rih flops so it's not such a big deal but still, she could release more radio friendly songs...

​She said she's tired of songs like those. She wants to do classic songs she will be able to enjoy to perform 10 years from now. And then she released BBHMM. A literal mess. Oh well she'll be back in no time with the next Only Girl/Loud 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Archived