?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• BLONDE SOUTH
    • GARDEN PANTY
    • MUFFIN

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

I vaguely remember someone saying on GGD that cherry pie was a reference to this too :huh: Otherwise, I think I'll go with garden panty cause it sounds intriguing :awesome: 

​And I thought of this too as I read the thread title :legend:

Supersonic

How about: "Steven Klein is in the audience. Remember daddy? He's the man who took that pretty picture of my p*ssy"

nativenewyorker

How about: "Steven Klein is in the audience. Remember daddy? He's the man who took that pretty picture of my p*ssy"

STOP I was in the crowd when this happened and I was cringing so hard 

I still can't believe she said that. Poor Joe. :toofunga:

Bloody

I vaguely remember someone saying on GGD that cherry pie was a reference to this too :huh: 

​I think that the “loving you is cherry pie” was a metaphor for sickening love because she's allergic to cherries. But it could be for that too. :ohwell: 

CinnamonGirl

​That's what I kinda thought it meant, like in this photo. I never even considered the other option :flop:  

Same :dies: At least I learned something today. 

➰➰➰

​Really? I always thought Garden Panty was kind of gross considering she refers her pubes as a garden.:toofunny: 

​You shouldn't be grossed out by pubic hair in a private female area. It's a natural and normal thing. Every woman after puberty has this. It's ok to get rid of it if you don't like it, but it's ok to also not get rid of it as it's a part of your unique body. And the word garden is a beautiful word to describe your private area. 

JazzGa

"I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina." 

Maybe the reason AP didn't do well is because Taylor sucked all her creativity out plowin' it :creepflop:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

That line from Heavy Metal Lover is one of the highlights of Born This Way :legend: That creepy and sultry way she says it :flutter: I do like that verse of Venus but that vaginal reference doesn't seem cute to me, it reminds me more of weeds than a bed of flora :sweat: 

​this so much! 

Archived