Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's a shame that 3 way is the only "collab" with Justin Timberlake tbh

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Haroon

It is, I'm sure they could make some amazing magic together :legend: It could happen in the future one day, and if it does then I don't think any of us are ready :wao: 

Creyk

no thanks

and 3way is an embarrasement, it's incredible that she agreed to be in this but she declined Bitch don't kill my vibe, new national anthem and The greatest thing like WTF is wrong with you

VelmaDinkley

ugh yasss ive always wanted them to collab. Sadly everyone on this site wants a lame ass collab with an overrated artist who cant even sing that well like sam smith :awkney: 

Stephen

no thanks

and 3way is an embarrasement, it's incredible that she agreed to be in this but she declined Bitch don't kill my vibe, new national anthem and The greatest thing like WTF is wrong with you

​its supposed to be a joke song... lol and not being on BDKMV wasn't her decision.

Andreyw

I can't see anything special from her collaborating with Justin Timberlake... so she's fine without him imo

Vernier

A few years ago maybe, I'm kinda over it now. Bruno Mars would be nice tho :music: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Alfonso

It is, I'm sure they could make some amazing magic together :legend: It could happen in the future one day, and if it does then I don't think any of us are ready :wao: 

:tea: 

(Imagine thats the Tea Emoticon, spreading the troo :fat:)

Archived