đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were you a "non pop/non dance" person before Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

Emvee

I couldn't care less about pop music before Gaga. I considered it very disposable, because in fact it was. 

And tbh after witnessing what the pop industry did with Gaga, I stand by what I thought before. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

I couldn't stand pop before gags (except for MJ - the king) I still dislike most pop except for gags and some T swift. I liked more bands than anything else and still do. Gaga is actually a strange addition to my interests but I can't help it!! I was hooked on Poker Face and have followed her since. I can't help but love her. 

Cody Draco

I was pretty much exclusively pop and country before Gaga.

If it wasn't on the radio I didn't know it. Those were dark times.

Bette Davis

Honestly, Gaga is the only top 40 musician I follow/appreciate. I've never been one who listens to the radio. All the other mainstream artists come off cheap and manufactured to me. I've always appreciated music with elements of pop and dance though. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Vernier

A bit. I was already very much into Queen Kylie and a bit of Madonna.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

gagzus

no actually, i used to absolutely hate anything non-pop before Gaga but i never really got into music the way i am now until i started being a Little Monster, now i listen to pretty much almost ANYTHING from any genre. And not to mention now she's literally (besides britney, ellie & tove lo) the only pop artist i can stand bc i hate the rest pretty much now.

Archived