Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The betrayals...

CinnamonGirl

Featured Posts

HausofGabo

Bad Kids full version.

Americano full spanish version.

One video for each ARTPOP Song, I still can imagine a psychedelic video for MJH :(

an uncensored BTW because that **** is irritating, that would include the alt. Americano, the Bad Kids with the rap bridge, The Queen and the original version of Highway Unicorn with Clarence Clemons on sax and the lyrics that are in the booklet

maybe the BBB video since we know it was filmed

CinnamonGirl

Btw, the word "betrayal" seems a little bit weird.:sweat:

"betrayals"

Well, everybody call them that :shrug:

âž°âž°âž°

Lady Palutena

an uncensored BTW because that **** is irritating, that would include the alt. Americano, the Bad Kids with the rap bridge, The Queen and the original version of Highway Unicorn with Clarence Clemons on sax and the lyrics that are in the booklet

maybe the BBB video since we know it was filmed

BBB is Boys Boys Boys right?

There was a video filmed for this? 

LqfcmP4.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Bloody

Well, everybody call them that :shrug:

​Well, just because Gaga can't provide us everything she promises, this doesn't mean she "betrays" us.At least, that's how I see it. :shrug:

CinnamonGirl

​Well, because Gaga can't provide us everything she promises, this doesn't mean she "betrays" us.At least, that's how I see it. :shrug:

Of course ! I agree with you ! :hug:But you know, I followed the trend...  

Let's go for "unfinished projects", then ? 

âž°âž°âž°

BBB is Boys Boys Boys right?

There was a video filmed for this? 

​it was supposed to be released after Paparazzi but then BR was released instead

Tumblr

I'm gonna go with the sequel to Telephone tbh, such an old betrayal but I still have hope :toofunga:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Coldplay

​Well, just because Gaga can't provide us everything she promises, this doesn't mean she "betrays" us.At least, that's how I see it. :shrug:

It's a joke. You guys are probably new and that'ms understandable.

Back in 2011 during the release of Judas as a single, given the context of the song and how betrayal is a big theme, we thought Gaga was making promises she would not keep on purpose (these include a second BTW Video, and some more). The term has stuck since then.

I don't call them "betrayals" tbh (things change all the time and I'm pretty sure Gaga wouldn't betray us intentionally) but I always wanted to see the documentary (even if I hate Terry :madge: ) 

Archived