Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kesha

Hoey

Featured Posts

Versace

lol underestimating the one who blocked Bad Romance from hitting the number 1 spot, Don't ! The GP have nothing against Kesha so her ARTPOP is not coming, I mean Warrior was her ARTPOP tbh , the gp did not understand that album yet its Lead single stood nicely at number 2 and she managed to spawn two top 40 hits afterwards with little to no promotion for them. Kesha was bigger than Katy and Riri in 2010. I still view Kesha as a major pop star. Just cause she's been away for a while due to dr luke issues don't mean its gonna make her any less big. Her Singles wont flop I can almost guarantee that. Her album will make it top 10. Flop maybe , maybe not either ways she's going to slay regardless of figures.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

lol underestimating the one who blocked Bad Romance from hitting the number 1 spot, Don't ! The GP have nothing against Kesha so her ARTPOP is not coming, I mean Warrior was her ARTPOP tbh , the gp did not understand that album yet its Lead single stood nicely at number 2 and she managed to spawn two top 40 hits afterwards with little to no promotion for them. Kesha was bigger than Katy and Riri in 2010. I still view Kesha as a major pop star. Just cause she's been away for a while due to dr luke issues don't mean its gonna make her any less big. Her Singles wont flop I can almost guarantee that. Her album will make it top 10. Flop maybe , maybe not either ways she's going to slay regardless of figures.

"Predict Kesha Rose's first album"

I can't wait for her new music, she's such a wonderful and fun singer.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

lol underestimating the one who blocked Bad Romance from hitting the number 1 spot, Don't ! The GP have nothing against Kesha so her ARTPOP is not coming, I mean Warrior was her ARTPOP tbh , the gp did not understand that album yet its Lead single stood nicely at number 2 and she managed to spawn two top 40 hits afterwards with little to no promotion for them. Kesha was bigger than Katy and Riri in 2010. I still view Kesha as a major pop star. Just cause she's been away for a while due to dr luke issues don't mean its gonna make her any less big. Her Singles wont flop I can almost guarantee that. Her album will make it top 10. Flop maybe , maybe not either ways she's going to slay regardless of figures.

You make Warrior sound like some high brow project lol.

I'm one of her biggest fans on here and I'd strongly disagree. Warrior is not a good album, it's a bunch of disposable tracks and the good ones were the ones that she had the most say in.

She was immensely successful in 2010, but that was the same year of Loud and Teenage Dream which were both way commercially successful than Animal/Cannibal

Versace

For some reason I can't quote anyways sis ALX, aren't Katy and Riri supposed to be single queens yet Tik Tok remains to be the best selling record by a female artist having sold more copies than any loud or Teenage Dream single. As albums yes Animal was not as successful. Plus I'm not praising Warrior I'm just saying it wasn't that hard core flop type of album that's gonna make her next album flop due to bad impact, No, cause it spawned a number 2 single and two top 40 hits so all I'm saying is she has the chance to dominate if she delivers and promotes properly.

blacklistedd

For some reason I can't quote anyways sis ALX, aren't Katy and Riri supposed to be single queens yet Tik Tok remains to be the best selling record by a female artist having sold more copies than any loud or Teenage Dream single. As albums yes Animal was not as successful. Plus I'm not praising Warrior I'm just saying it wasn't that hard core flop type of album that's gonna make her next album flop due to bad impact, No, cause it spawned a number 2 single and two top 40 hits so all I'm saying is she has the chance to dominate if she delivers and promotes properly.

I don't know if she can "dominate" thats a bit of a stretch. It depends. But I don't think her career is necessarily dead. Imo Kesha has always sort of been the underdog of the contemporary pop girls. She had one of the biggest hits with Tik Tok yet shes simultaneously less respected and overall less successful than all of her peers. But she still manages to get some hits out there. Die Young being the only reputable single to come from the Warrior era, sure C'Mon and Crazy Kids went Top 40 but they were so low they're not even worth bragging about. Warrior wasn't as much of a flop as say...Bionic, because it at least got some positive feedback but overall its pretty much a trash record and an incredibly diluted byproduct of what she originally wanted to create. So anyway, I think she has the potential to make something thats somewhat successful and hopefully gets some positive feedback critically from a pop perspective, but I find it hard to believe at this point in time that she'll ever dominate. But I mean it really just depends on the material.

can you people talk about kesha

there's nothing happening :rip:

no daily leaks like in 2010-11, her career is at a total standstill and Lover wasn't released on 2/14 like the producers website had listed

blacklistedd

there's nothing happening :rip:

no daily leaks like in 2010-11, her career is at a total standstill and Lover wasn't released on 2/14 like the producers website had listed

Is it even possible for her to release anything this year?

Is it even possible for her to release anything this year?

I've read conflicting things, due to her legal conflicts she shouldn't because it would have to be under the direction of Luke and his label. However, some outlets said the contract was broken when she discussed new material recently.

I'd like to think she can, but it's going to be very difficult without major support...no label would want to touch her right now while she's embroiled in a legal conflict

• 1 month later...
Fiona Apple

I've read conflicting things, due to her legal conflicts she shouldn't because it would have to be under the direction of Luke and his label. However, some outlets said the contract was broken when she discussed new material recently.

I'd like to think she can, but it's going to be very difficult without major support...no label would want to touch her right now while she's embroiled in a legal conflict

​I am sure she will release an album this year..She said before a month that her album is already written!

Dorothy Gale

I was thinking about her today, and the only songs I could remember were Tik Tok, Die Young and Your Love is My Drug. I vaguely remembered other melodies, but I feel like her lack of new music has completely destroyed her chances of a comeback. She only had a few albums after all. 

Archived