musician

Kesha

Hoey

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

It's been so long since I've heard about this woman. I wonder if she's even going to have a hit song some day again. Now that she's "less commercial?" and there are so many other pop girls out there right now that her time has gone.

Pain of fame1

What even happened to her? :emma:

This. when was the last time new music of hers was released? why is not commercial anymore? when is new music coming? WHAT HAPPENED? Lover is the name of the new single?

monsterdreams

Idk

She's gonna have to promo hard and quick to get really successful

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

this re-invention better pay off, tbh i wouldnt mind seeing her going down the alternative pop route. i'm over the whole alcoholic, loves to roll in glitter look. 

Psychedelic

I'm rooting for "Child of The Moon" or "The Wild Ones". Aren't those two amazing themes that would fit her psychedelic rock / hippie / alternative pop side?

Great names! :applause:

My bet is on 'Revival' or 'Survival'. Fits her psychedelic pop style, fits the situation she went through... aaaand makes perfect sense as the follow up for 'Warrior', because after war you either survive or die as hero, which makes you immortal.. you revive!!!

I really cant wait for new music but i fell like she will flop because she was not aroun for really long time

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

darkchylde

Gorgeous photo :giveup:

Her instagram is filled with masterpieces like this one. I swear, so many potential album covers. This one is one of my faves.

I really cant wait for new music but i fell like she will flop because she was not aroun for really long time

Most likely, since most people expect her to do something less commercial than her previous work. Also, Warrior didn't sold "as expected" but it still was one amazing album. Specially its last track, "Past Lives".

By the way, in case you didn't know, long ago her album with The Flaming Lips was re-confirmed. So I'm guessing that'd also be out as soon as this whole situation with Dr. Disgusting is solved. 

I'm such a stan for her.

Archived