💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you worry for gagas health sometimes?

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

Whispering

I think Gaga has learned to slow down some and take time for herself. She is making more time for her family, friends and her fiancé.

She is also making smarter choices, in her personal and professional life, which is contributing to her being healthier physically and mentally. 

Nicole

I feel like she's a lot healthier now more than ever - both physically and mentally, she even said somewhere she's starting to cut down on drinking and it seems she's got good people in her life now since she's cut people out of her life. 

What we need to remember though is that she can look after herself and I don't think we need to necessarily worry too much because even if she does fall into a pit in the future, I feel like she has the mental/emotional strength + necessary support system around her to ensure she gets back on her feet.

Not really, i think she's much more careful after breaking her hip last time. Besides, she has taylor and the rest of her team to take care of her. :kissga: 

She might have some issues like we all do, but I think she's in a good place now. Also, she has so many people around her who love her and wish her best and take care of her. You should worry about your own health instead of Gaga's. 

wahkeenasitka

actually i think she's gotten a lot healthier the last 2 years since her hip injury... i think she's probably healthier now than she's ever been as an adult. 

wahkeenasitka

I think Gaga has learned to slow down some and take time for herself. She is making more time for her family, friends and her fiancé.

She is also making smarter choices, in her personal and professional life, which is contributing to her being healthier physically and mentally. 

​completely agreed

wahkeenasitka

Better than it was tbh. 2009-2011 was rough, especially end of 09 in to 10 when she just looked sick all around but I trust that she's in a better place health-wise

​i think 2012 was her peak low year, in terms of her health and taking poor care of herself and over indulging in excessive intoxicants... i think the years leading up to that we saw her over indulge a lot and act like a loony bin at times, but 2012 was when she really fell apart. that BTWBall tour really took a massive toll on her. 

Katie14

Remember after the BTWB tour was cancelled Gaga said that she was actually injured for a few months before the show finally ended? She just didn't tell anyone how much pain she was in because she didn't want to have to cancel and disappoint her fans. It kind of worries me that she was willing to push herself that hard and not let people know what is going on with her body. But she also said that she was using a cane and a wheel chair a week and a half before canceling. I always thought it was strange that her management allowed her to continue touring during that period when she clearly was in so much pain off stage that she couldn't walk. If she isn't telling people how she feels, nobody can be expected to help her but, the cane and wheelchair spoke for themselves. So besides her own potentially damaging work ethic, it also worries me how the people around her didn't seem to pay attention to or care about how she was feeling.

But I think with her new management she doesn't have that issue anymore.

Ladey Gagz

Not really. She knows how to be healthy much better than me and I'm not her mom 

actually i think she's gotten a lot healthier the last 2 years since her hip injury... i think she's probably healthier now than she's ever been as an adult. 

​this! 

Archived