💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Sophie Ellis-Bextor | Greatest Hits Orchestra

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

yas! she is really classy & gorgeous, and i love her voice is just so sweet, rn i'm addicted to her after some time i have her forgotten 

edit: i see u have a Kylie avi, Kylie & Sophie are so underrated :cry:

There is a lot of great British pop from the 00's that largely got ignored in North America because rap and R&B left no room. First I became a Kylie fan, then I discovered Sophie, Goldfrapp, and Girls Aloud.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

There is a lot of great British pop from the 00's that largely got ignored in North America because rap and R&B left no room. First I became a Kylie fan, then I discovered Sophie, Goldfrapp, and Girls Aloud.

OMG Goldfrapp is life :giveup: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Just found a full concert:

00:15 Sparkle,04:40 Universe Is You,08:40 Lover,12:55 A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed,16:49 By Chance,21:00 Final Move,26:58 Is It Any Wonder,31:28 Groovejet,35:25 Everything Falls Into Place,39:30 Murder On the Dancefloor,44:30 Move This Mountain,51:20 Get Over You,54:55 Take Me Home.

FrankGutz

This is my fave Sophie album track. Performed in Russia - which she is quite popular.

:flutter: i love that song

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Sophie welcomed the cutie with husband Richard Jones this month, also has sons Sonny, 11, Kit, 6, and Ray, 3, with her husband Richard.

Sophie-Ellis-Bextor-on-Instagram-with-he

And her new arrival couldn't have come at a better time as she's just had the "best year" of her career, following the release of her fifth studio album 'Wanderlust' last year.

She added: "Last year I brought out my first album on my own label and it was my most successful since my first album and it was the best feeling ever.

"I had the best year of my career. There are so many benefits to being independent and getting older and all of those things, I embrace all of it."

• 2 months later...
FrankGutz

Blasting this rn

• 5 months later...
FrankGutz

Are yall ready for FAMILIA? ha next alberm is comng

Does even anybody here is a fan tho?

RAMROD

I know her from this song

It was on compliation album.

Forever grateful for it. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz

King @RAMROD :tear:

you may want to listen some of her songs, she's actually pretty cool

• 3 weeks later...
FrankGutz

You can buy now on iTunes Come with Us from ha 6th album Familia

ALBUM COVER OF FAMILIA:

29291.jpg

Familia will be Sophie Ellis-Bextor’s sixth studio album and follows her #4 charting and silver certified album Wanderlust, which marked a critically acclaimed change in musical direction for Sophie. Released in January 2014, Wanderlust went on to spend 6 months in the UK chart and gave Sophie her first top 10 record since 2007’s Trip The Light Fantastic.

Familia features 11-tracks, which continue to showcase Sophie’s newfound lyrical and musical maturity, from the beautiful and emotive Unrequited to the synth-laded ballad Death Of Love and the alt-pop buoyant opener Wild Forever.

1. Wild Forever
2. Death Of Love
3. Crystallise
4. Hush Little Voices
5. Here Comes The Rapture
6. Come With Us
7. Cassandra
8. My Puppet Heart
9. Unrequited
10. The Saddest Happiness
11. Don't Shy Away

SOURCE: http://sophieellisbextor.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=29291#sthash.FL5LyXdV.dpuf

FrankGutz

First single: COME WITH US

Very disco, very Sophie, yasss

FrankGutz
On 19/7/2016 at 0:51 AM, frankgutz said:

First single: COME WITH US

Very disco, very Sophie, yasss

Guys, we have a new bop :giveup:  @ToughHooker @myCD @BrianxRyan @JEWRJEWR @LORD GAGA @Spock @Riot Poof @craig  sorry for the tag, i just saw u posting on Sophie related topics made by me, gotta do a lil promo tbh, and if someone wants ha single i bought it, so PM and ill send you the link

@DominicB bae, u better stan ha lj1

JEWRJEWR

There's something weird about the production. Is it me or the song is mixed really badly? :rip: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

FrankGutz
21 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

There's something weird about the production. Is it me or the song is mixed really badly? :rip: 

idk, i actually liked it :rip:   sophie and gagz can fart and i'll like it :giveup:  such a mess

#NoMeJuzguenPorMisGustosPopCulposos :gaycat:

Archived