šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if ARTPOP's name was VENUS instead?

HANZ

Slays or Not?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Slays or Not?

• I like it
    • no ARTPOP>>>>>>>>>

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

Birth of VenusĀ 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It wouldn't really fit any THEME of the album...Venus was a stand out song that even tho it was amazing...didn't bring or contribute to the sound or theme of the album.Ā 

She would've had to completely done a mythology themed album with different songs.Ā 

Although...the name is kinda basic :shrug:Ā ARTPOP is more interesting as a name AND concept.Ā 

Ā 

BTW: Those album covers :giveup:Ā :nooo:Ā :giveup:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Jesse Pinkman

I would've preferred Venus, and I feel like its a better descriptive title for the album vs. ARTPOP.

It's science, bitch

Fame Romance

Azealia Banks would drag her for a whole decade for ''copying'' her seashellsĀ :smh:

I love it, actually! I think it would've have been a much more suitable, and dare I say, iconic title. It also plays on more the albums subject matter, which mostly Love and Sex.Ā 

barcodemonster

ARTPOP as a word is so aesthetically pleasing though. I mean look at it, it looks iconic..

scan my barcode

Cody Draco

ARTPOP as a word is so aesthetically pleasing though. I mean look at it, it looks iconic..

ā€‹:worship:

Azealia Banks would drag her for a whole decade for ''copying'' her seashellsĀ :smh:

ā€‹as if her opinions were relevant enough to even get gaga's attention, lol

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Computer

Damn this thread using up all of my likes.

I love the name ARTPOP but **** it was frustrating. Ā Even the "gentle" reviews that would say like,Ā theyĀ were confident Gaga will come back with a more "pop" sound next time around. Ā Or thoseĀ which praised her standing by her not very mainstream project. Ā Not to mention the reviews that absolutely delighted in dragging the name ARTPOP.

It's like they didn't listen to the album. Ā The songs.Ā  It's not some freakish art project, it's a normal, pop album with huge, radio friendly bops.

Ugh that name just made reviewers glaze their eyes over and seriously ignore the music so that they can write ****.

Ā 

:grr:Ā  :grr:Ā Ā :grr:Ā Ā :grr:Ā Ā :grr:Ā 

Ā 

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

Bradley

I would prefer ARTPOP over Venus but I think it would be more beneficial for Gaga if she named the album Venus as medias wouldn't bash on the album so much saying that it wasn't "artistic" enough.

it could have worked tbh

Ā 

I mean she had a Venus look/alterego and it would have been easier for the gp to digest

blacklistedd

I've never liked ARTPOP as a title, I think anything could've potentially been better.

Sableye

Ā VENUS would have been a great album title if she included all of the songs that had Greek references (she said in the past that Temple has this, and obviously Venus, GUY, and MJH do as well).

ā€‹I missed the greek reference in MJH. What was it?

moonboywow

ā€‹I missed the greek reference in MJH. What was it?

"Apollo, sit on my lyre and play themĀ like a piano man"

Archived