RamaVega

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KPotatodorkK

POP GIRLS chart.

Adele is popular, but her music is not pop :nails:

then why did she win the grammy for best Pop album?

and Someone Like You won best Pop Solo Performance?

pop music is whatever is popular. Adele was quite popular this year. She owned all the "pop" artists in 2011 & she still is right now.

:nails:

SebaMonster

adele isn't pop.

Yes it is! Pop = Popular music

then why did she win the grammy for best Pop album?

and Someone Like You won best Pop Solo Performance?

pop music is whatever is popular. Adele was quite popular this year. She owned all the "pop" artists in 2011 & she still is right now.

:nails:

THIS! Adele is just Pop all the way!

And even if Adele was in the list, Gaga still would've slayed it... :nails:

Pop is also a genre.

And is it necessary to put Adele on the list? We all know she slayed the music industry

KPotatodorkK

THIS! Adele is just Pop all the way!

exactly

I don't understand why people can't seem to give her the credit she deserves.

Just because her music isn't what most people would currently call "Pop", it has certainly impacted what's considered Pop, and her music has become Pop. sorry, but its true.

dance music used to not be considered pop, and now it is. I don't see the difference. :shrug:

Adele slayed everyone

SebaMonster

Pop is also a genre.

And is it necessary to put Adele on the list? We all know she slayed the music industry

Why is it so hard for people to realise that Adele almost doesn't even has stans and that she isn't as famous as Gaga? :fail:

Why is it so hard for people to realise that Adele almost doesn't even has stans and that she isn't as famous as Gaga? :fail:

Okay, I think Adele is massively overrated right now, even though I really like her. But that statement is just ignorant. She is extremely famous, about equal to GaGa. Why would you even want her to have stans? Stans are the worst.

SebaMonster

Okay, I think Adele is massively overrated right now, even though I really like her. But that statement is just ignorant. She is extremely famous, about equal to GaGa. Why would you even want her to have stans? Stans are the worst.

Fans mean that you can stay relevant, Adele could just dissapear!

Where's pop legend Adele

Legend? :lmao:

Galactic Mess

I really don't consider Adele Pop. For me, pop is music with a dancey beat (though not necessairily dance music) like MJ did.

Fans mean that you can stay relevant, Adele could just dissapear!

Legend? :lmao:

She's not a legend lol. In order to be a legend, you must have cultural impact, and Adele has none.

SebaMonster

I really don't consider Adele Pop. For me, pop is music with a dancey beat (though not necessairily dance music) like MJ did.

She's not a legend lol. In order to be a legend, you must have cultural impact, and Adele has none.

And fans... :nails:

Archived