Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's a shame that Gaga only has 10 VEVO Certified videos tbh

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Well (ok) since the streaming is REALLY BIG (2014-2015) Gaga didn't release a lot of videos. I agree lmao. :gum:

But, omg, some artists, with 'basic' videos have more VEVO Certified and a lot more (even videos from 2009-

2010 etc). Shame! :air:

Her videos are always perfect, (yes weird for the GP sometimes) but she clearly has given a boost for the artists to create good videos AGAIN :emo:

yeah (some are long too)

and I can understand for this one:

Swan Heart

One word.

Payola.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

evgenigerm2

Music not the bling :smoke:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Phoenix

It sucks. She really works on her videos and puts out amazing stuff. G.U.Y. deserves at least 200m views, but we can't do much about it. I preffer her work over any other green screen crap. Green screen is cool but don't overuse it :sharon:

#MusicNotTheViews :green: 

💎

monketsharona

G.U.Y., You and I and TEoG could definitely be certified if monsters support it... 

Rihanna and Katy has a huge avantage concerning views, their fans are still watching it a lot even when the song is not promoted anymore. 

Goosey

This Is How We Do is flawless. Don't try it, henny.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Archived