💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: "It’s about putting art back into the forefront."

Stef

Featured Posts

Yanko

Is this a thread meant solely for people to bash Madonna with "reductive :reductive: " comments? :confused: 

​obviously 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miss Piggy

​more so a thread to do with how Lady Gaga basically spent the entirety of the ARTPOP era preaching about how ART should be brought into the forefront again, and people slammed her calling her "pretentious"
But now, when all these pop stars join together to say it, its as if its a revolutionary campaign and smh at them acting as if they just found the cure for some deadly disease.

​Madonna always has been and still is into art. She was also friends with Andy Warhol and Keith Haring you know? They also supported her. There is not a ''now''.

2l0tic.jpg

Emvee

It's always the same 3-4 people complaining about Katy/Madonna-bashing threads :laughga: 

Where are you guys when GGD bashes something Gaga does? Oh, right, probably joining in on the fun under the pretext of having an opinion and not being "delusional little monster."

Lady Palutena

Well, if that's what she believes I guess more power to her

AMUUJPY.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

QueenGadonna

Not these stupid topics again. Let it go people.

The only thing reductive here is people who make topic like this and people who support them.

Vernier

No Madonna, it's about wanting to maximize the profits you make- nothing wrong with that, but please let's not pretend it's something it's not :air: 

And ew, the "revenge" reductive comments are kinda boring now :sweep: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bloody

Cause Gaga created the word art and it's the only artist in the world that talks about it. :laughga:

Bellatrix

Cause Gaga created the word art and it's the only artist in the world that talks about it. :laughga:

​Gaga created the planet and we are all copying her for walking on it and breathing the same air as her:lolly:

PrinceGaga

Hmm Gaga should have trade marked that imo :reductive: at least the context madge is saying it in is reductive :reductive: 

Pure Adrenaline

how ARTPOP of her :thetea: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

​Gaga created the planet and we are all copying her for walking on it and breathing the same air as her default_lollipop.gif

​I'm so disgust to be sitting in ur presence ....

tumblr_nl9j0svLAh1qm1vx8o3_r1_540.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived