💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Just Bieber's new album to be co-produced by Kanye West & Rick Rubin

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Stef

Sadly I think his career is cooked now. The GP are done and the Beliebers are only good for voting in fan polls these days....

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

blah

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Melech

​u want people to be respectful but yet u do the same to iggy :wtf: only thing iggy deserves hate for is the 'runaway slave master' line

​I didn't even say anything about Iggy. :smh:  

Melech

Sadly I think his career is cooked now. The GP are done and the Beliebers are only good for voting in fan polls these days....

​Sounds like the career last year of one specific artist as well. GP change faster than you think. Look at Gaga

Pure Adrenaline

​​so relatable  :proud:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Stef

​Sounds like the career last year of one specific artist as well. GP change faster than you think. Look at Gaga

​But at least Gaga scored top 30 singles? 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Melech

​But at least Gaga scored top 30 singles? :lollipop:

​Who cares about charts? Seriously? :air: 

Stef

​Who cares about charts? Seriously? http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg 

Every pop music releasing artist, no matter how much they claim they "just love the music not the bling" :reductive: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Supersonic

Well I guess which music producers I definitely want to stay away from Gaga for the next time. :awkney:

Not surprised at Kanye though, he has been quite messy as of lately. Fits perfectly to the trainwreck that beiber calls is career. :emma:

Stef

Well I guess which music producers I definitely want to stay away from Gaga for the next time. default_awkney2.gif

Not surprised at Kanye though, he has been quite messy as of lately. Fits perfectly to the trainwreck that beiber calls is career. :emma:

​But omg stop it the roast has changed the gp's opinions now!!!!!!!11!11!oneone!!!1one

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Supersonic

​But omg stop it the roast has changed the gp's opinions now!!!!!!!11!11!oneone!!!1one

​“Actually you should thank me for participating in this extremely transparent attempt to be more likable in the public eye. And, I hope it doesn’t work.”

:emma:

Stef

​“Actually you should thank me for participating in this extremely transparent attempt to be more likable in the public eye. And, I hope it doesn’t work.”
:emma:

​I cackled :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Oscar

Honestly I can feel that this will be one of his better work. I'm surprisingly a bit excited. 

Archived