💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Zayn - I Won't Mind (demo)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I like his voice, but I can understand Ariana better than him :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Not bad, so he is going to do this John Mayer-Jason Mraz-Ed Sheeran type of music huh?

So his target audience is more adult then this time. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

"I wanted to live like a normal 22 year old guy"

I'm sorry but I'm not buying this "poor Zayn is so stressed lemme quit the music industry" bullsh*t. :roll: 

I like it.

Not over produced and awful like their music is known for :hor:

​Uh...did you hear anything off FOUR?

​Oo what happened 

Either Naughty Boy tweeted a video that caused Louis to respond saying what he did was ****ed up and then a demo was released to respond, or the demo was posted and Louis responded. I cba to fully check because I heard 30 secs of the demo and clicked off. His voice is downhill from all the smoking he does and he doesn't have the personality to make it big

Blue Jeans

​Uh...did you hear anything off FOUR?

Either Naughty Boy tweeted a video that caused Louis to respond saying what he did was ****ed up and then a demo was released to respond, or the demo was posted and Louis responded. I cba to fully check because I heard 30 secs of the demo and clicked off. His voice is downhill from all the smoking he does and he doesn't have the personality to make it big

Thats the correct answer, Naughty Boy has no chill

tumblr_inline_mxjabu6JNl1qzb2bb.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

RebeldeFaith

I like it but it could be better. I'm not a fan of One Direction but I recognize that this guy can do way better if he wants to but this sounds like a "meh, let's record something... idk" song. I'm rooting for you Zayn.

Something something idk

Whispering

It's pretty messed up that he already has a demo leaking online. To me that signifies that this was premeditated for him to leave. That's screwed up to promote a tour and leave before it's even 1/4 of the way over. 

I'm thinking he had no choice, as in...they let him go. 

I bet he couldn't pass the d--g tests, so that insurance would cover him on tour. No insurance coverage, no tour for any individual. 

TrueWillis

I'm thinking he had no choice, as in...they let him go. 

I bet he couldn't pass the d--g tests, so that insurance would cover him on tour. No insurance coverage, no tour for any individual. 

​Then how are any rappers (or Gaga for that matter) going on tours?

Whispering

You can get away with marijuana. It's legal in several states and countries. Gaga has a prescription for medical marijuana anyhow. It wouldn't surprise me if half of Hollywood and most artists have the same type prescriptions. If the artist was going out on the stage completely stoned each night, though, it would definitely be a reason for concern. 

I was referring to hard d--gs, like Meth and Heroine, or addictions to strong painkillers like OxyContin. Since the MJ case, insurance companies for tours are being extra careful. They don't want to get sued. 

Fanta

I actually like it. Did ya'll expect bangers and flawless DEMOS the moment he quit the band? I can't with some of you.

I like it. It sounds good for a demo song. People should stop playing the "normal 22 year old" card because this demo was probably recorded months ago and would've not been released if it wasn't for the Naughty Boy/Louis feud. Just because he left 1D doesn't mean he has to stop singing. 

Maybe, just maybe, for Zayn it's "music not the bling" now. :ohwell:

Teal Ambition

​Oo what happened 

​Naughty Boy posted it, its the guy Zayn has been working with.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

​uh stereotype much? that's rude

DirtyRichHooker

It's pretty messed up that he already has a demo leaking online. To me that signifies that this was premeditated for him to leave. That's screwed up to promote a tour and leave before it's even 1/4 of the way over. 

The 1D fans are like ninjas, if Naughty Boy hadn't released it, it would've made its way online in no time anyway

Archived