Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Meghan Trainor performs "Dear Future Husband" at iHeartRadio Awards

PicklePower

Featured Posts

Jester

One Direction looks so strange without Zayn :swanga:

OT: I still don't know how I feel about her. I hated All About That Bass, but she writes her own stuff and that's usually the thing I respect the most about an artist so I can't really hate on her... :emma: But there are thousands of girls like her who probably sing even better, she's not special in any way imo

Sunny

One Direction looks so strange without Zayn

​DEAD :air:

GIVE ME AN OXYGEN TANK

I like dancin', and ponies....

Swan Heart

God, I don't like that I'm starting to hate her but..

;lkjhgcvbhgfcvbnmkjh

She's annoying me so much.. like.. I can't STAND her! :air:

ugh

giphy.gif

And I'm not even sure why.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bloody

No matter what most of you say, SHE IS TALENTED. The performance was good. I don't think she's a 1 hit wonder artist. :yes:

Haroon

Giving me major memories of Christina Aguilera in Candyman :flutter: 

I kinda like it, I think this is my favourite single of hers so far. I disliked All About The Bass quite a lot, and Lips Are Movin' was alright :shrug: This one seems pretty nice though :music: I think they pulled off the nautical theme pretty well :yes: 

Tropico

Y'all don't even bother addressing the "queen of music" thing. The OP just wants to give more attention to his fave with this click bait and unture title. Trolls will troll. :air: 

But that performance :awkney: It was awkward. :sweat: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

PicklePower

Giving me major memories of Christina Aguilera in Candyman :flutter: 

I kinda like it, I think this is my favourite single of hers so far. I disliked All About The Bass quite a lot, and Lips Are Movin' was alright :shrug: This one seems pretty nice though :music: 

​stan

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived