Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks explains why she doesnt date black men "Black men take black women for granted"

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

Haroon

I kinda feel bad that she hasn't met any nice black guys then :emma: I'm quite sure that the minuscule amount of black men she knows (relative to the amount of black men altogether) don't represent the entire population :huh: 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

she acts like every black male behaves the same pattern

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Tropico

"She hates white people "

:awkney: no. She doesn't. She hates racist white people. She has nothing against white people who don't try to appropriate black culture or are racist. Y'all are too much. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

She is really ignorant and hypocritical at times :rip: 

I'm not saying she is racist, just that she has a lot of contradicting arguments and unreasonable prejudice against too many people. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

cant she just be thrown in a room where she can make music but we dont have to deal with her? Ratchet mess

VelmaDinkley

So she is racist and s-xist now?

​No but black instagram are dragging her for filth and calling her a slaveowner's maid.

Melech

"She hates white people "

http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif no. She doesn't. She hates racist white people. She has nothing against white people who don't try to appropriate black culture or are racist. Y'all are too much. 

​Shouldn't she hate every racist person? No matter what color? :huh:  Prejudices and stereotypes won't help any race. 

Archived