💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks explains why she doesnt date black men "Black men take black women for granted"

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

Staryu

Please, she doesn't hate all white people. Absolutely not.

And Azealia has already talked about this in the past, so I'm not sure why it's thread worthy now. :shrug: 

Y'all love to twist her words, so I'll just leave it at that and not waste my time replying to everyone. :emma: Get it out of your system.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Angel

She didn't lie, tho. A lot of us are trash when it comes to having BW's backs. Not all, but a lot.

lazygaga

hypocritical, self-hate tbh...

If a rapper said this about black girls, Azelia would have a seizure on twitter 

Emvee

But I bet she doesn't like it when white men say they don't date black women because it's just not their preference. lol

Woolfsmck

She sounds bitter to me... but considering how other female entertainers are treated by the industry, its easy to see why.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Whispering

AB is so hypocritical and contradicts herself so much. 

I seriously think she just makes **** up as she goes along. 

VelmaDinkley

Queen Kunt also likes vanilla I see.

index.php?z=aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3dz

Didn't she also dated an asian guy before? 

​She said she loves them and the latinos (even though she made a racist latino remark once)

VelmaDinkley

She's just very strange and I love how she calls T.I. and Charlamagne an uncle tom :awkney: 

RodeckDanny

why does she keep opening her mouth omg people should really not write articles about her

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

DrewStevens

Her "no blacks, no Asians, no fats, no fems".

There's a fine line between having a preference or a "type" and not wanting to date someone because of their race.

I see someone who said preferences on dating sites are racist defending her point :koons:

Redstreak

People acting like what she said is some indecipherable coded **** :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

JbGaga

She is a walking contradiction and spews more hate toward black people then anyone else speaking about black injustice

Staryu

Her "no blacks, no Asians, no fats, no fems".

There's a fine line between having a preference or a "type" and not wanting to date someone because of their race.

I see someone who said preferences on dating sites are racist defending her point :koons:

v92kZOC.gif

​Yes! Azealia is totally being racist against black people by not being currently interested in dating men of the same skin colour as her!.. :spin: She keeps talking about craving black D and I'm pretty damn sure that she has dated black men in the past. It's kinda like questioning her bis-xuality because she doesn't want to date women at the moment...

To be fair though, I would agree that she is being racist if there was a different race (or several) that she has never been interested in at all and would continue to not give those people a chance. It'd be disappointing, but at the same time not the end of the world since it's not like I agree with her on everything anyways. :laughga: 

DrewStevens

v92kZOC.gif

​Yes! Azealia is totally being racist against black people by not being currently interested in dating men of the same skin colour as her!.. :spin: She keeps talking about craving black D and I'm pretty damn sure that she has dated black men in the past. It's kinda like questioning her bis-xuality because she doesn't want to date women at the moment...

To be fair though, I would agree that she is being racist if there was a different race (or several) that she has never been interested in at all and would continue to not give those people a chance. It'd be disappointing, but at the same time not the end of the world since it's not like I agree with her on everything anyways. :laughga: 

​

I'm not saying she is racist (towards black people) because I know she isn't. I wouldn't say someone is racist just because they say stupid/ignorant things. But her remark is based on prejudice towards a race so many people could take it as racist even if she is black. What she does in her life has nothing to do with what she says. 

And I compared her statement with "no blacks, no Asians, no fats, no fems" because it is the same.

Archived