💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performing "Ghosttown" with Taylor Swift on iHeartAwards

YSL

Featured Posts

That J

Yea it's totally desperate to collaborate on an awards show. It's not like she did an entire album or tour with Taylor or did multiple singles with her as a guest vocalist.  Some of you guys are desperate in your own desperations.   I thought the performance was very nice, both ladies looked stunning, both are fans of each other.   Nice job. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

​but that's really not the same thing..... Madonna is CONSTANTLY performing with he HOTTEST young artist of the moment, she's almost NEVER performing with other legends or artists who are past their prime. It's really a pattern egoistic desperate attempts to make profit from someone else's cool status.

​It's almost exactly the same. Yeah Madonna is collaborating with contemporary artists, 
Who do you think Madonna should perform with? I mean... Come on.

Elton John has done similar with Eminem, Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeren etc and you don't hear the same criticism.

Madonna is still releasing pop records and has decided to collaborate with some of her fellow pop artists. It's not uncommon to do. If she is making a pop record it wouldn't make sense for her to collaborate with another 50 something year old who is no longer trying to compete in the pop world.

If you don't think Gaga is desperate or trying to make a profit out of legend's "cool status" by constantly performing with artists who have been in the industry 10+ years more than her then I don't really think you should view Madonna that way for performing with artists who have been in the industry 10+ years less than her.

angelduuh

I'm not trying to bash her but, she always perform with the hottest artists, just to get more attention

That J

I guess it would make better sense to collaborate with some 79 year old drunk karaoke bar singer in Georgia? 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

bionic

I'm not trying to bash her but, she always perform with the hottest artists, just to get more attention

A popstar trying to get attention whilst promoting her latest single? How unthinkable.

buy bionic

Kacey Elizabeth

Why Little Monsters in this thread are so pressed that Madge and Taylor performed together? 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

jojuun

​but that's really not the same thing..... Madonna is CONSTANTLY performing with he HOTTEST young artist of the moment, she's almost NEVER performing with other legends or artists who are past their prime. It's really a pattern egoistic desperate attempts to make profit from someone else's cool status.

She NEVER comes up with some great collaboration with these youngsters, she just latches onto them in whatever scenario to get attention from a younger fanbase. It has nothing to do with artistry or producing something exciting, it's just clinging onto someone hot to get a few headlines and look hip , cool, young and fresh.

​GIRL, let me check you real quick 

Annie Lennox's "Sing" featuring Madonna, Fergie, Pink and Shakira (amongst others)

"The Lady is a Tramp" cover with Anthony Kiedis from The Red Hot Chili Peppers

"I Love New York" with Lenny Kravitz, after collaborating with him in 1990 on "Justify My Love" and in 1998 during a MTV Awards's performance of "Ray of Light"

Do you want me to go on? Because I could show at least 20 other examples.

Do you really think these artists are also incredibly popular with teenagers now or were back in their prime? Because guess what boo, a 15 year old into Ariana Grande probably doesn't know who Annie Lennox is. Madonna has ALWAYS collaborated with all sorts of artists. Whether they're young, old, new, relevant or irrelevant according to mass standards. She likes supporting others artists and she loves collaborating on all sorts of platforms.  

giphy.gif

jojuun

@jojuun I'd never seen that ILNY duet before, thanks! http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_party2.gif 

​You are very welcome.

Anyway, y'all fools in this thread can stay pressed. Madonna stays winning and don't even try to reply with Rebel Heart's chart position. Show me where Bowie and Prince are on the charts. Because they are the only other veteran performers in Madonna's league and no one cares about their so called "relevancy". Hope the Rebel Heart tour smashes like all of her other tours the past couple of years, because like it or not, people happily spend a lot of coins to see the biggest selling and highest grossing female artist of all time. 

Over 30 years in the industry and still making them mad. Who else but the Queen?

Madonna-delivered-performance-fit-pop-qu

monketsharona

Why Little Monsters in this thread are so pressed that Madge and Taylor performed together? 

They're probably pissed Gaga is not in Taylor Swift's shoes at that time. They're probably pissed Madonna is performing and supporting people like Miley and Taylor but not Lady Gaga..

Computer

Oooh there's a video now.  Madonna looks great, I really love this hair on her.  She sounds great.  :applause: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

jojuun

Yeah no one is going to buy this song get over it Medoner, nobody cares anymore

ibeiw3lMk8E8ap.gif

Ghosttown is currently #170 and climbing on US iTunes... And it was like #500 before the performance. Stay mad.

Archived