💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performing "Ghosttown" with Taylor Swift on iHeartAwards

YSL

Featured Posts

Yanko

People were referring to music collaborations. A comedy skit on SNL is not a music collaboration. 

​but it's still some sort of collaboration isnt it 

tumblr_inline_nhnsxtfd8A1sixxrg.gif

but whatever

OT:  love the song :gaybunny:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

​but it's still some sort of collaboration isnt it 

It's not a music collaboration, and that's what we were discussing. 

Yanko

It's not a music collaboration, and that's what we were discussing. 

​yes it's not a musical collaboration i got that  

i dont even know what the topic is

some people are discussing it's itunes performance some people are talking about her and gagas COLLABORATION  on a skit :hills: 

Yanko

"Ok, she is Madonna.

Anyway. What I mean is Taylor Swift seemed to be a Madonna's slave in that performance,"

i mean what the **** are we even discussing? 

tumblr_nhkadkoucQ1qjxyeko1_400.gif

Whispering

​yes it's not a musical collaboration i got that  

i dont even know what the topic is

some people are discussing it's itunes performance some people are talking about her and gagas COLLABORATION  on a skit :hills: 

Well, the topic at the time was artists that Madonna had done music collaborations with. I didn't get into the discussion about the age factor...blah, blah...because none of that matters to me. However, in the list of artists that Madonna has has music collaborations with, Gaga is not one of them. 

androiduser

She'll probably write ballads about herself, and how hard her life is because she's misunderstood, and the whole world turned against her... sob sob

maxthewonderdog

Madge loves the bandwagon. Hop on what's current and popular. She's been doing it for years and it's what made me stop being a big supporter of hers. Sad.

Bebe

She'll probably write ballads about herself, and how hard her life is because she's misunderstood, and the whole world turned against her... sob sob

​What? I don't even understand the point you are trying to make or how it's related to what I wrote. It just seems like you are just spiteful against madonna :shrug:

Psychedelic

​Yaaay... Queen always making something productive out of negativity!!!

Archived