💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Rihanna - "Bitch Better Have My Money" - Live at the iHeartAwards

Desperado

Featured Posts

Bebe

​Gaga has out bolded this in spades. 

Performance wise yes. In terms of music videos and fashion, no doubt. But Gaga's singles have a very pop shine. I would prefer her music to get a lot harder.

Gaga's taken huge risks, certainly, but by bold I mean "hard".

You can't really call Just Dance, Telephone, Born This Way and G.U.Y particularly bold musically. Her performances and fashion choices have been incredibly bold and avant garde, but she could be far more raw and bold with her musical choices.

Till It Happens To You is a step in the direction I would like to see from Gaga. Heavy theme with bold production, different to what we have already seen from Gaga.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like she's getting too comfortable. Releasing crappy music and doing basic performances :eww:

She slayed this so hard. I feel like this new "image" or rebranding she's started with this new era is REALLY working for her! I'm loving it.

Higher

I actually like this song now. :emma: 

I had to listen to it like 4 times. :rip: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

mariomania1234

Performance wise yes. In terms of music videos and fashion, no doubt. But Gaga's singles have a very pop shine. I would prefer her music to get a lot harder.

Gaga's taken huge risks, certainly, but by bold I mean "hard".

You can't really call Just Dance, Telephone, Born This Way and G.U.Y particularly bold musically. Her performances and fashion choices have been incredibly bold and avant garde, but she could be far more raw and bold with her musical choices.

Till It Happens To You is a step in the direction I would like to see from Gaga. Heavy theme with bold production, different to what we have already seen from Gaga.

​Oh, ok. I agree. Although, I feel like Born This Way was quite a bold album though, surely? Much bolder than any of her contemporaries sonically and melodically and hell, visually also.

mariomania1234

​her too 

Lady-Gaga-Artpop.jpg

​This still ****s all over Rihanna's discography.

LIVING FOR THIS LIL KIM LOOK SHE'S ROCKING

url-3.jpeg

tumblr_myykru5SsP1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Bebe

​Oh, ok. I agree. Although, I feel like Born This Way was quite a bold album though, surely? Much bolder than any of her contemporaries sonically and melodically and hell, visually also.

​Yeah I think so. Bloody Mary, HML, Americano, Schieße were all pretty bold in their own right.
I even think You and I was a bold departure from what was popular on top 40 and what she was known for.

VelmaDinkley

She is so messy. Not only is the song a childish ghetto mess but the performance felt so robotic. If someone told me a dummy of rihanna was performance I would totally be convinced. I also think she's a very unattractive woman and I imagine that she smells like homeless sweaty ass crack even though she's rich. 

Archived