💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry's interview with EPIX - discusses tour, regimen, team, fans, food, and more!

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

Does anyone else think she is kind of immature?

Yep. I don't find her jokes funny. And I don't like her voice, the way she speaks idk, it's not very pleasant to my ears.:sweat:

FreePalestine

Psychedelic

Some of you seem to be on a competition to never miss a chance to drag Katy. Keep it up ya'll! :air: :air:

Katie14

Some of you seem to be on a competition to never miss a chance to drag Katy. Keep it up ya'll! http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg

​I don't know if you are referring to me but im not trying to drag her. I have nothing against Katy Perry. She just seems childish here and im wondering if she is always like that or its just this interview. That's why I asked.

Psychedelic

​I don't know if you are referring to me but im not trying to drag her. I have nothing against Katy Perry. She just seems childish here and im wondering if she is always like that or its just this interview. That's why I asked.

​No, not you. It's the first time I see you giving an opinion whether negative or postive about Katy. So that ends up being your opinion, you're entitled to. When negatively opining about someone or something becomes constant, is called obsession. That's what I meant with my post

Pure Adrenaline

I cringe from inside out everytime she tries so hard to say something funny :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

​She isn't always like that. She seems a bit drunk in this one tbh. ;) 

Haroon

What was the title before?

​Katy Perry: I want to be like the Pixar of pop

Changed it because people weren't reading passed it and could/would/did use it as ammunition for flamebait :emma: Plus that the focus should be on the whole interview, not one quote taken out of context :yes: 

Dominic

I think it was a great way for her to describe what she wishes to achieve. Pixar of Pop isn't shading, if you watch the interview fully she means she wishes to appeal to the masses. 

The Katy shade is getting stale now and you can clearly see those who are holding onto it are still bitter about Roat beating Applause. Move on guys. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Haroon

I think it was a great way for her to describe what she wishes to achieve. Pixar of Pop isn't shading, if you watch the interview fully she means she wishes to appeal to the masses. 

​I totally agree with it :yes: At first when it came out of her mouth I was like "Oh Katy :toofunny: ", then I realised that Pixar movies do appeal to multiple demographics, you have people from 6-30+ being excited for Pixar movies

Also, loads of members above teenage age are majorly excited for Toy Story 4 and The Incredibles 2 and Finding Dory on this very forum - so her age a--logy totally makes sense :shrug: 

Archived