💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry's interview with EPIX - discusses tour, regimen, team, fans, food, and more!

Haroon

Featured Posts

The Child

Thanks God Mario is in this video, so my eyes have a little pleasure.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Changed the title because people don't seem to be watching the interview and getting what she meant :rip: 

This is why I ignore so many people. Some are so quick to judge. 

Im going out right now, so I can't watch it (limited on Internet on my phone :madge:). 

I love that she is good and critized herself (shows she is willing to take people's advice and become better). I find nyself loving Katy more and more each day. This woman is amazing and is truly an inspiration for me. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Spock

Ohhh watching it later! Thanks for posting :party: 

who will love me when the night is over

Changed the title because people don't seem to be watching the interview and getting what she meant :rip: 

​It made the first posts look like nonsense 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

This is why I ignore so many people. Some are so quick to judge. 

Im going out right now, so I can't watch it (limited on Internet on my phone :madge:). 

I love that she is good and critized herself (shows she is willing to take people's advice and become better). I find nyself loving Katy more and more each day. This woman is amazing and is truly an inspiration for me. 

​I'm not sure if you'll be happy with the interview or not, some of the answers are cool but it gets awkward at parts because I think she had a few too many drinks beforehand :dies: 

Haroon

​It made the first posts look like nonsense 

​I'd rather that than the thread becoming a diabolical flamebait mess :shrug: 

Prismatic

​I'm not sure if you'll be happy with the interview or not, some of the answers are cool but it gets awkward at parts because I think she had a few too many drinks beforehand :dies: 

I actually find those awkney moments really funny :emma:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

I actually find those awkney moments really funny :emma:

​LOL :lmao: I found it kinda painful :deadbanana: I'm too used to some other interviews and I don't think I've ever witnessed DrunkyKaty :toofunny: 

Jesse Pinkman

It was kind of awkward. I feel like she tries hard to please everyone, but she does seem like a chill and fun person.

It's science, bitch

RebeldeFaith

I just finished watching the cocert since last night I could only catch the last 3-4 songs but I saw the interview and I enjoyed watching Katy in all her drunk glory. She is really funny and someone that I would probably like to hang out with. The concert was awesome btw.

Something something idk

Archived