💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was going on in her life at this point?

MANiCURE1295

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

Hey guys so i was just watching this performance on youtube as I was reminded of it by "Brown Eyes" off of The Fame and it got me wondering, what was going on in Gaga's life when she decided to perform Brown Eyes on Jonathan Ross. I would've thought that by the time 2010 came around Rob Fusari would've been no longer in her life, was she singing this song DIRECTLY about him at the time? I wonder what was going on....

Maybe she was pissed off at Lüc 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Computer

Can you share the video?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dunk96

At the point of the 2010 leg of MB and subsequently this performance on Jonathan Ross,I have a strong feeling that Gaga was shooting all that anger in her towards Luc,since the song is after all about him. Rob was long since out of the picture at this point.

MonsterOfSpain

I've always wondered the same thing, it's an amazing performance nonetheless.

KyliesChild

Unpopular opinion but I hate that performance. I just hate her vocals in this one but it's not that bad.  It has a little “rough" feel. But I feel like if she couldn't hit the notes in that performance. 

Sugarfall

Unpopular opinion but I hate that performance. I just hate her vocals in this one but it's not that bad.  It has a little “rough" feel. But I feel like if she couldn't hit the notes in that performance. 

​I agree, but I don't really like the song either. + in the interview her voice sounded weird so she was probably having a cold so I understand. 

MANiCURE1295

Why do people think this song is about Rob? When did she say that?

​Well he produced the song and in his recent interview with Chica(I think it was her anyway) he said it was his favorite song they did and he didn't really want to go into much detail about it. If you read the interview she did with Rob he gave the impression it was very close to his heart, I just assumed it was about him. Maybe I'm wrong though..

lego

​Well he produced the song and in his recent interview with Chica(I think it was her anyway) he said it was his favorite song they did and he didn't really want to go into much detail about it. If you read the interview she did with Rob he gave the impression it was very close to his heart, I just assumed it was about him. Maybe I'm wrong though..

You know he's very manipulative and double-faced, so I wouldn't really trust him. I think Gaga never even said they were dating.

Maybe she just wanted to sing a slower song.

FreePalestine

Archived