💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will gaga get married before her next album?

Yanko

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Yeah and it's gunna be a long break cause she will get preggers and have a baby. Maybe she will write a musical or something during the break idk.

​yeah or just writing song for her return + playing in AHS next seasons...

South Blonde

I think she will get married... soon   :derpga:

In 2024

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I think she'll get married this year because Tony said he's already invited. Then she'll have a child after the pop album. She'll be able to take it easy and record a jazz album while pregnant, because jazz is like a therapy for her and it would be amazing for her to sing jazz in that delicate state. She'll even be able to perform because jazz doesn't require dancing. But she might just want to spend her time on a long break hiding from the spotlight, because family is everything to her and she'll probably feel very defensive and protective during her pregnancy. However, it seems like Gaga would go crazy without doing anything for a long time. So, it's hard to predict.

RAMROD

I hope she will never marry :dreamwarrior:

Just engaged and make babies.

All that mattered is love.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I hope she will never marry :dreamwarrior:

Just engaged and make babies.

All that mattered is love.

​Some people enjoy living like this, but Gaga has always said that she wanted to get married and have a lot of babies. It's her life goal, so she should get married. 

RAMROD

​Some people enjoy living like this, but Gaga has always said that she wanted to get married and have a lot of babies. It's her life goal, so she should get married. 

Ya, I am just being possesive :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

I hope so. For her next album, she needs all the preparation and promo she can get. I don't want to see another album flop because she was too focused on getting married around the album's promo campaign. This break gives her the perfect time to get a wedding out the way and just enjoy her life. I don't want private and professional lives overlapping with the next album to ensure we get a plain sailing era with 5 singles and no skipped music videos.

PurpleJungle

Taylor's birthday is in July and the C2C tour also ends in July. I think August would be perfect for the wedding, since "Yoü and I" was released during that time (as well as the music video).

I'm only expecting new music in 2016.

Sister

I think she'll get married this year because Tony said he's already invited. Then she'll have a child after the pop album. She'll be able to take it easy and record a jazz album while pregnant, because jazz is like a therapy for her and it would be amazing for her to sing jazz in that delicate state. She'll even be able to perform because jazz doesn't require dancing. But she might just want to spend her time on a long break hiding from the spotlight, because family is everything to her and she'll probably feel very defensive and protective during her pregnancy. However, it seems like Gaga would go crazy without doing anything for a long time. So, it's hard to predict.

​I'm with You on this and wish her much happiness. Also, what could be better than a summer wedding?!!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived