Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Nicki Minaj's O2 Arena crowd

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Haroon

​go to bham tbh

​so the middle is the best i guess?

Yup :party: You can see her perfectly throughout, even when she walks a bit to the sides it's totally fine :yes: 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah LOL, that's the usual time I get to most concerts :dies: ​I really wanted to but my friend was super tired so I just grabbed a panini and frappuccino from Starbucks before getting in the huge queue to get into the train station :giveup: 

​Oh I didn't know there was a VIP package, I can't remember seeing one when I was buying tickets :confused: We got to around the 5th line later on in the night anyway, because some people left or moved because a big chunk of the crowd were hooligans :rip: I hope you have a great time! http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_party2.gif 

​Yep she had two early entry packages I think they were like $225 USD and $175 USD then premium seating packages. Maybe they sold out :( That's great though I'm glad you had a good time and I guarantee they were hooligans :hehe: Thank you :hug:

Harry

​http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gifAre rap albums supposed to sell less? Drake's album has sold around 1m in 1 month. Kendrick's album has sold like 420k in ONE WEEK.. So I guess you're wrong :madge:

​It's obviously different for females though. What female rapper opens with big numbers? The hip-hop community is undeniably s-xist. She had that kind of support right before Pink Friday's release but then her gay audience opened up and now guys still see her as a weak female.

​She didn't tour with Beyonce. Mess and having a song with Beyonce doesn't make your album sales skyrocket :toofunny: Anaconda isn't the reason someone would buy an album either. Just wait on it, The Pinkprint will have longevity which most eras and albums lack these days.

​she performed with her in Paris on tour aka you she toured her ass on a plane over there to perform with B! & If a song feeling myself which is :bunny: a bop coudnt help then :lana:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Fiona Apple

​That's great for a female rapper. In this day in age a female rapper can't even come close to that and album sales aren't at an all time high anyways. Her sales will increase, she will have longevity considering she will probably milk five or more singles out of it with videos over the next year. I'm sure by years end The Pinkprint will be platinum in America.

​Lol it will hardly even sell 1m worldwide.Bookmark me :duck: Her sales were great in her first two albums..This one is definitely a massive flop for the promo it got

Haroon

​Yep she had two early entry packages I think they were like $225 USD and $175 USD then premium seating packages. Maybe they sold out :( That's great though I'm glad you had a good time and I guarantee they were hooligans :hehe: Thank you default_hug.gif

​There was no early entry GA line in London though, there was just one GA line :huh: Even on Ticketmaster they didn't have anything (they usually show the packages even if they're sold out as far as I know). I think it was just people pushing in, there was a lot of that messiness throughout yesterday :smh: 

​she performed with her in Paris on tour aka you she toured her ass on a plane over there to perform with B! & If a song feeling myself which is default_xxxbunny.gif a bop coudnt help then default_lana.gif

​Feelin' Myself hasn't even been officially released as a single though. NO ONE BUYS AN ALBUM BECAUSE OF ONE SONG WITH BEYONCE MESS MESS MESS. 

It will have longevity like I said.

On Beyonce's tour which had only two international dates in Paris on BEYONCE'S SONG. No one is going to buy an album just because Nicki came to Paris to sing a 45 second verse on BEYONCE'S SONG. The song isn't even on the album :smh:

mister max

who is that lucky guy in the sofa with nicki on top :lollypop:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

​Lol it will hardly even sell 1m worldwide.Bookmark me :duck: Her sales were great in her first two albums..This one is definitely a massive flop for the promo it got

​Okay bookmarking you as we speak. I guarantee it will hit 1m in America by the end of 2015.

Yanko

​it might end up platinum in usa because she will probably have 3 more singles  and it's far from flop :toofunny: please stay on topic and dont speak what you dont know 

​There was no early entry GA line in London though, there was just one GA line :huh: Even on Ticketmaster they didn't have anything (they usually show the packages even if they're sold out as far as I know). I think it was just people pushing in, there was a lot of that messiness throughout yesterday :smh: 

​They had the VIP packages sold through like a separate on TM I know that for sure.

Example...

Nicki Minaj (Standing Tickets)

Nicki Minaj (Seated Tickets)

Nicki Minaj (VIP Packages)

In America they don't do it like that. It's just all linked under one event page :hehe: I remember London having them though because I went to the page to convert the price into USD for when she went on tour here to see what the prices would be like :hehe: I also follow some of TeamMinaj UK on Twitter and I saw ones with the early entry with their VIP laminates in the front row. I think they bring in the early entry through a separate entrance, but I'm not sure you would know more about that since you're from London :hehe: 

I can only imagine. It's floor seats for her US tour so not GA which will be nice, won't have to deal with the messiness of a hip-hop crowd with GA.

Whispering

​Are you serious tho http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif It has sold around 765k after 3,5-4 months 

Is 765K worldwide? 

That is pretty low. 

Yanko

​she performed with her in Paris on tour aka you she toured her ass on a plane over there to perform with B! & If a song feeling myself which is default_xxxbunny.gif a bop coudnt help then default_lana.gif

​it's not even a single yet :air: it does have some airplay on urban tho but that wont sell the album

drama queens on ggd screamed flop when the first week sales came in  and they said it wouldnt even go gold, it's  at 571k rn in usa  

Fiona Apple

​it might end up platinum in usa because she will probably have 3 more singles  and it's far from flop :toofunny: please stay on topic and dont speak what you dont know 

​Well my first comment was totally on topic.And yeah imo when you sell 760k with all that promo,your album is a flop :love: I don't hate Nicki or something .I just said that I expected her tour to do worse cause of her album sales.That's definitely not a hate comment.

​Okay bookmarking you as we speak. I guarantee it will hit 1m in America by the end of 2015.

​See you again at the end of the year :pawsup:

Archived