Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cher Tweet's A "Big Kiss" To Gaga (With B'day Cake Emoji's)

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

​No that's the demo, or "the wrong version" in Cher words :noparty: 

​the demo is the version where gaga sings all of it though?

​the demo is the version where gaga sings all of it though?

Well, when this version leaked Cher was pissed off cause it was "the wrong version" so we all assume the only Gaga version was the early demo, then there is this one and the "final" one with better vocals and production 

Moon Pix

​No that's the demo, or "the wrong version" in Cher words :noparty: 

​wow I never heard this version! where can I download it and when did this leak?

​wow I never heard this version! where can I download it and when did this leak?

​It leaked a while ago, around the time Aura leaked. I guess there are some links online...

PrinceGaga

​Yeah I can't remember but I don't think it's as dancy as the Cher/Gaga version but it's still great. 

Moon Pix

oh damn aura leaked before ARTPOP came out.. I've heard other demos on utube and gaga's first version when that leaked but never this "whole" one... anyone has the lyrics?

Moon Pix

​Yeah I can't remember but I don't think it's as dancy as the Cher/Gaga version but it's still great. 

​I liked it. I just wish Gaga sang a chorus, I like her version

LoveandMagic

Now if I could get a pic of Cher, Gaga, and Kathy Griffin celebrating together my life would almost be complete!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived