💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Queen Of Pop Meghan Trainor Performs At The Echo Awards In Germany

PicklePower

Featured Posts

bigbozzboy

I hope Dear Future Husband is a hit! I want to hear more from Meghan..... I don't think we've seen her full potential yet.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't just give that title to anyone you like tbh  :thetea:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Yanko

I hope Dear Future Husband is a hit! I want to hear more from Meghan..... I don't think we've seen her full potential yet.

​buy tittle on itunes 

Queen of music tbh  default_love.gif

WHAAAATT?!!??? Are u serious? All of her songs are completly identical to All About The Bass! All of them! Verses,rhytms,choruses,intros etc.

PicklePower

WHAAAATT?!!??? Are u serious? All of her songs are completly identical to All About The Bass! All of them! Verses,rhytms,choruses,intros etc.

​No

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

MonsterOfSpain

Nice performance, she's getting better every time. The crowd is always so dead at those awards though, I remember that from a Katy performance. :deadbanana:

Fiona Apple

​I was just kidding gurl :awkney: But now you are incredibly wrong.. You obviously haven't listened to her album.Only lips are movin sounds kinda like all about that bass..the other songs are totally different

MonsterMum

I never seen her live before but it seems like I haven't been missing out on much either.

Bland, boring and stiff.  

Archived