đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey 'Honeymoon' news via mysterious Instagram

Skins

Featured Posts

Hellspont

:excited2::excited2::excited2: I wonder if the Endless Summer Tour will be in support of UV and Honeymoon, then...

​im not prepared for this :nooo:

http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_excited2.gifhttp://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_excited2.gifhttp://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_excited2.gif I wonder if the Endless Summer Tour will be in support of UV and Honeymoon, then...

:air:

Sister

well done intriguing, if this is Lana's doing

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Wishful thinking: hope it's a mixture of UV and BTD sounds :nooo:

Realistically she most likely went back to her original sound since there were reports of her collabing again with Emile Haynie, Dan Heath and the likes :madge: hope it's great regardless bring it on Lana :legend:

She's surprise releasing honeymoon during the next eclipse bookmark me

​she won't when UV hasn't even been out for a year, believe that.

​she won't when UV hasn't even been out for a year, believe that.

​It got no Grammy nominations and it didn't make a huge impact sales-wise (bonus points for missing out on the james bond gig). Sure she beat Sam Smith for the number 1 spot but look at which album is still selling even now? (and this is coming from a Lana stan). I think her and her label need to get her back into the public eye in a big way and I think that's what they are going to do (it would explain why shes going back to a Born To Die/Paradise feel).

​It got no Grammy nominations and it didn't make a huge impact sales-wise (bonus points for missing out on the james bond gig). Sure she beat Sam Smith for the number 1 spot but look at which album is still selling even now? (and this is coming from a Lana stan). I think her and her label need to get her back into the public eye in a big way and I think that's what they are going to do (it would explain why shes going back to a Born To Die/Paradise feel).

​she's pulled out of gigs left and right for the past year, she's not trying to be in the public eye. I'm terribly nervous about her scrapping her summer tour. 

The moon picture is of a crescent moon, not an eclipse. IF you really think it's coming on an eclipse then it would more likely be the one at the end of Sept. Dropping it with no promo after UV would be a misstep

​she's pulled out of gigs left and right for the past year, she's not trying to be in the public eye. I'm terribly nervous about her scrapping her summer tour. 

The moon picture is of a crescent moon, not an eclipse. IF you really think it's coming on an eclipse then it would more likely be the one at the end of Sept. Dropping it with no promo after UV would be a misstep

​I mean I don't really mean anything my original post was about 90% a joke. All this stuff thats been happening lately like telling us the album title, announcing a tour with courtney love, the marilyn rape video, the constant mentionings of her by celebrities like Franco and Kim Gordon and Kathy Griffin.. This is how her team hypes her up for a new album cycle so either they are starting early or they are releasing something before the summer.

Archived