💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga is ever going to go back to Pop/Dance/Electronic music?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

A few years ago non of us would ever think that there would be a possibility that Gaga would be moving on to other genres permanently. But, after ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek, Gaga has indicated numerous times that she is fed up with the pop music industry. She loves being able to finally show off her voice fully without autotune and heavy production masking her natural sound. I think she appreciates the respect that she is receiving for her vocal talents. She is shedding the imaging of being an attention seeker/shock artist.

I personally think her next album will be a lot more natural sounding but still technically in the pop genre. I think her next album will be a very eclectic mix of many different types of songs. It will sound more like a mix tape than an album from a single artist. I think some songs will be typical Gaga songs with heavy production but I think most of the songs will be more singer songwriter style like Adele or Nora Jones. Probably a lot of rock influences too. I think there will be a lot of "Till it Happens to You" type songs.

I am really curious to see what direction she will be taking. She has so many doors open right now. I just hope she doesn't get overwhelmed by all the options.

What style do you think her next album will be in?

monketsharona

pop / dance yes... Though electro probably not... I hardly see her doing loud sounds like Swine again...

Electro music is kinda outdated now, people gets tired of it. I can understand it, EDM was so powerful during 2009-2012, every artists did it... Now look at how most artists are moving away from that genre

Phoenix

She'll go back to pop.

Everyone's over EDM. Maybe one day someone will show up to revive it like Gaga did with pop dance music in 2008 :green: 

💎

Her next album will be pop so  yeah :awkney: More natural or not,it still be pop

This, It will be pop because of GodOne And Giorgio Slayroder

darkchylde

No. She's gonna do funk gaiteros music for the rest of her career with jotas inspired lyrics.

First: Yes, i think she will do that again.

But i've always supposed that Gaga will end up as an artist in an completely different genre like for example as an virtuoso painist. And when she will do all this in a honest and authentic way - and switch and play with her talent and honor her diversity- she will grow and become a legend.

I wish from Gaga classic and psychedelic pieces too and i know she can also do this, because  it is already in her.

She has that diversity in her personality, in her aura, in her thinking and as a musician and artist - just hear at her incredible colorful timbre. I love Gagas Pop & EDM music - but she is so much more then this.

Pain of fame1

pop / dance yes... Though electro probably not... I hardly see her doing loud sounds like Swine again...

Electro music is kinda outdated now, people gets tired of it. I can understand it, EDM was so powerful during 2009-2012, every artists did it... Now look at how most artists are moving away from that genre

​TRUE. Look at rihanna etc... but that change it is gonna be for good, trust me, it is one step further for her to become a legend

moonboywow

Most of her fans would send her death threats if she quit making dance music. They'd go insane.

Archived