question

Why do you listen to Gaga?

bigbozzboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lassex

I listen to Gaga because her music is edgy, professional and catchy. Also her countless speeches, interviews, ''preachy'' lyrics and tears have convinced me that she is being honest with us. At the same time she's obviously an amazing singer and a songwriter in general, not only with the statement making lyrics. I love to see/hear her grow and learn different things in music (producing, singing ''better''). After all she's a beautiful and kind person with a complex spirit around her. I can hear it all from her music!

bigbozzboy

If the melody and production is bad, there is no way I am going to enjoy listening to the song no matter how fantastic the lyrics are. So I guess you could say the overall sound of the song is more important than the lyrics. You need to have a strong melody as the base in order for the song to be good. But, good lyrics can set a song from being good to being excellent. Lyrics are also important for me to be able to connect to a song.

Agree. Musical content is paramount imo. I think after quite a few listens to the track, I can then start listening to the lyrics. If the lyrics are good that's a plus. If the lyrics don't suit me I'll only pay attention to the music.

Shitwrecked

She unleashes something within me that no other popgirl can. I love her imagery and songwriting. She's like a museum. So many things about her that you just want to learn and know.

Archived