đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour now 10th highest grossing female tour ever

HANZ

Featured Posts

Spock

She has still 16 shows to perform, i hope she won't beat the BTWB

​She most likely will because they still have to report the European gross on top of this

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

​Baby KIDS are her fanbase! And as you know kids can be boys and girls, pay attention to s-xually confused boys, who will become little monsters once they realise they're GAY! 

I hope you know that you need to have a certain age to join Spotify. You can't just be 4-12 and join Spotify and Facebook (you can use to join Spotify). You need to be at least 13 to join those networks. how is 13 or older considered baby kid? There are tons of gay boys who are aware of their s-xually and are devoted KatyCats. I also find it kind of disgusting (and disturbing) that you are generalizing your own fave's fanbase. Pity. Not all of Gaga's male fans and stans are gay FYI. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Rainbow Unicorn

Gaga should be #8 with the BTWBall because she grossed $184,400,000 according to Billboard boxscores in 2012 + Pollstar numbers in 2013

bionic

​Her Average attendance during the S&S tour was higher than any one else, from 2000 to 2010, males or females, not even U2 or the Rolling Stones :worship:

​Slay us queen! :legend: 

buy bionic

MANiCURE1295

Gaga should be #8 with the BTWBall because she grossed $184,400,000 according to Billboard boxscores in 2012 + Pollstar numbers in 2013

​This. Didn't the BTWB didn't like 183,900,000 or something like that?

Rainbow Unicorn

​This. Didn't the BTWB didn't like 183,900,000 or something like that?

​Yes! $183.9M according to Pollstar ($161.4M in 2012 and $22.5M in 2013) :cryga:

But Billboard gross in 2012 were higher than Pollstar's one, which make a total of $184.4M ($161.9M in 2012 + 2013 Pollstar's numbers : $22.5M)

gagzus

and now her peak is dead she'll never get into the top 10 again or have a TFM era all is well :derpga:

Archived