💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour now 10th highest grossing female tour ever

HANZ

Featured Posts

Robotboy

wow she is actually kind of successful. i thought she was all about fake numbers but touring does not lie.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

I wish I could travel back in time so I could witness the Confessions Tour. 

MANiCURE1295

Wow, that's awesome for Katy. The tour isn't even over yet right? Awesome that the BTWB is there :D

Haroon

Deservedly also, it's the best tour I've ever witnessed :flutter: It's only going to get higher because she's still touring for another few months :wao: I can see it ending at spot #7 or #8 when all's said and done :party: 

Prismatic

wow she is actually kind of successful. i thought she was all about fake numbers but touring does not lie.

​I cringed reading this first part... She is super successful. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Nick1495

When does it end? Because on Wikipedia it says the last date is in May, but some sources say it ends on October.

It hasn't ended yet. She doing the European leg of the tour now and then she's doing a short stop in Asia. The she picks it up again in South American in October I think in Colombia.  So she's pretty much has another half year of touring left. She has good chance of passing the BTWB in sales. 

RebeldeFaith

It hasn't ended yet. She doing the European leg of the tour now and then she's doing a short stop in Asia. The she picks it up again in South American in October I think in Colombia.  So she's pretty much has another half year of touring left. She has good chance of passing the BTWB in sales. 

​Plus she's comming to Puerto Rico on October 12. :wao:

Something something idk

Nick1495

It hasn't ended yet. She doing the European leg of the tour now and then she's doing a short stop in Asia. The she picks it up again in South American in Novemebr I think. So she's pretty much has another half year of touring left. She has good chance of passing the BTWB in sales. 

Nick1495

​Plus she's comming to Puerto Rico on October 12. :wao:

This is pretty much her version of the BTWB. Gaga toured in places she had never been to before. She might as well take advantage of her popularity! 

Whispering

When does it end? Because on Wikipedia it says the last date is in May, but some sources say it ends on October.

The European leg is over.

She has 16 more dates left and that goes through October. 

Anderson123

Wow at Madonna. She did 60 shows for the Confessions Tour and around 80 for MDNA/Sticky and Sweet and she grossed that huge amount. That really shows people Madonna is as relevant as her fans want her to be. Her shows are in big demand. I'm also happy about Pink and obviously Gaga.

RebeldeFaith

This is pretty much her version of the BTWB. Gaga toured in places she had never been to before. She might as well take advantage of her popularity! 

​Yes. Gaga actually came to Puerto Rico in October 2012 with the BTWBT but I wasn't a fan then. I'm still not sure about going to Katy's either. I have bills to pay. :emo:

Something something idk

Archived