Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Marie Claire Australia: 5 Reasons Why 2015 Is The Year Of Lady Gaga

Bebe

Featured Posts

sarahb

Reasons why this won't be the year of Lady Gaga:

1. No new music. Well, maybe that one song.

That just makes this list even more impressive :legend:

Bebe

I don't think she will make more jazz before lg5

​I wouldn't be so sure. It's easy to record considering they are not writing and Tony isn't getting any younger.

I wouldn't be that surprised if she got married and then got preggers and decided to sing Jazz while she was pregnant and until she was back to her prime performing abilities after the birth.

Fiona Apple

​I wouldn't be so sure. It's easy to record considering they are not writing and Tony isn't getting any younger.

I wouldn't be that surprised if she got married and then got preggers and decided to sing Jazz while she was pregnant and until she was back to her prime performing abilities after the birth.

​You are going too far :rip:

Bebe

​You are going too far :rip:

​Not really. I mean more likely than not I'm sure Gaga will release another solo project before another Jazz album but if she gets pregnant, which isn't an extremely unlikely situation, then it will be far easier for her to sing Jazz with Tony during the duration of her pregnancy.

Fiona Apple

​Not really. I mean more likely than not I'm sure Gaga will release another solo project before another Jazz album but if she gets pregnant, which isn't an extremely unlikely situation, then it will be far easier for her to sing Jazz with Tony during the duration of her pregnancy.

​1)If she releases a jazz album before the pop one it will do really bad . 2)she is ALREADY talking about new music all the time so..3)If she get pregnant I think that she will stop making music for a while

Bebe

​1)If she releases a jazz album before the pop one it will do really bad . 2)she is ALREADY talking about new music all the time so..3)If she get pregnant I think that she will stop making music for a while

​1) Tony Bennett has a fanbase, after Oscars and such people know Gaga can sing, I don't think she cares that much. With the right management it should sell well.
2) And she has said she wanted a long break after ARTrave, we know no new music until 2016 AFTER the wedding. If she gets knocked up or decides she wants more time a jazz project is perfect.
3) I wouldn't doubt that, but considering how much she has loved the C2C era and how much she loves performing I wouldn't put it past her.

Fiona Apple

​1) Tony Bennett has a fanbase, after Oscars and such people know Gaga can sing, I don't think she cares that much. With the right management it should sell well.2) And she has said she wanted a long break after ARTrave, we know no new music until 2016 AFTER the wedding. If she gets knocked up or decides she wants more time a jazz project is perfect.
3) I wouldn't doubt that, but considering how much she has loved the C2C era and how much she loves performing I wouldn't put it past her.​

She NEVER said that tho.She only said that 2015 will be a break from the pop industry..She will write her whole album and perform the C2C shows this year. Wait and see.She won't release a jazz album before a pop one..She doesn't want to lose fans :reductive: 

Bebe

She NEVER said that tho.She only said that 2015 will be a break from the pop industry..She will write her whole album and perform the C2C shows this year. Wait and see.She won't release a jazz album before a pop one..She doesn't want to lose fans :reductive: 

​She did say that actually. She said that she wanted to spend a long period writing and take a break after ARTrave which her new management was happy with her doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were right, I'm just saying you shouldn't be as confident as you are. She might have fans that don't buy her Jazz project but she is signed with a pretty reputable management company right now with a lot of doh to spend on marketing.

She could regain those "fans" in a second with a well planned pop release.

She is not releasing another pop record until at least 2016. Plans could change very rapidly after the wedding.

Tony has said himself that, in terms of a second album, he wants "to try and do that as soon as possible". They have already decided that it's going to be an album of all Cole Porter songs. It's basically more planned out than her next solo album. 

It would be easy for them to record it together on tour too. It doesn't bother me which album comes first, but a second Jazz album could be coming sooner than you expect. :thetea:

Fiona Apple

​She did say that actually. She said that she wanted to spend a long period writing and take a break after ARTrave which her new management was happy with her doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were right, I'm just saying you shouldn't be as confident as you are. She might have fans that don't buy her Jazz project but she is signed with a pretty reputable management company right now with a lot of doh to spend on marketing.

She could regain those "fans" in a second with a well planned pop release.

She is not releasing another pop record until at least 2016. Plans could change very rapidly after the wedding.

Tony has said himself that, in terms of a second album, he wants "to try and do that as soon as possible". They have already decided that it's going to be an album of all Cole Porter songs. It's basically more planned out than her next solo album. 

It would be easy for them to record it together on tour too. It doesn't bother me which album comes first, but a second Jazz album could be coming sooner than you expect.  default_thetea.gif

​1)She is with RedOne on the studio all the time + she posts every week something like "writing songs,love you".. Which means that making her next album is her priority.2) I agree that her next album will come in 2016 (her management said that anyway).I think it will most likely come in the Q1 or the Q2 of 2016. 3)I don't get how plans could change after the wedding :lolly: I am sure they have everything planned already 4)She haven't been in the studio with Tony Bennett since the Cheek To Cheek recordings so I don't think they are planning to release anything soon. 5)I don't think it's more "planned out" than her next album either..We just don't know things about her next album for commercial reasons.That's a different thing. 6)I don't think that they will tour together again tbh.

Bebe

​1)She is with RedOne on the studio all the time + she posts every week something like "writing songs,love you".. Which means that making her next album is her priority.2) I agree that her next album will come in 2016 (her management said that anyway).I think it will most likely come in the Q1 or the Q2 of 2016. 3)I don't get how plans could change after the wedding http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif I am sure they have everything planned already 4)She haven't been in the studio with Tony Bennett since the Cheek To Cheek recordings so I don't think they are planning to release anything soon. 5)I don't think it's more "planned out" than her next album either..We just don't know things about her next album for commercial reasons.That's a different thing. 6)I don't think that they will tour together again tbh.

​I mean there isn't much point in discussing this anymore. Like yeah, she is writing for her new album but she said herself that it would take a while and we know she at least has some projects in front of it such as AHS. They have already decided that the next Jazz album will be all Cole Porter. They have the songs planned out, they don't have that for Gaga's next solo album. Of course it's more planned out.

She hasn't been in the recording studio with Bennett yet but she doesn't really need to spend months in the studio to record another Jazz record. They could spend 10 days in the recording studio and have a new album ready.

If you don't get how plans could change after the wedding then you haven't been paying attention to what I have been saying since the start of this conversation :lolly:

If you think they have everything to do with her next solo album planned already then you would be sorely mistaken. They are at the recording stage right now. I doubt they have planned anything.

I'm sure her next solo album will come before a new Jazz album, that's always been my position, but if you think another jazz album before isn't in the realm of possibility than you are wrong. It's far more likely than you think.

Fiona Apple

​I mean there isn't much point in discussing this anymore. Like yeah, she is writing for her new album but she said herself that it would take a while and we know she at least has some projects in front of it such as AHS. They have already decided that the next Jazz album will be all Cole Porter. They have the songs planned out, they don't have that for Gaga's next solo album. Of course it's more planned out.
She hasn't been in the recording studio with Bennett yet but she doesn't really need to spend months in the studio to record another Jazz record. They could spend 10 days in the recording studio and have a new album ready.

If you don't get how plans could change after the wedding then you haven't been paying attention to what I have been saying since the start of this conversation  default_lollipop.gif

If you think they have everything to do with her next solo album planned already then you would be sorely mistaken. They are at the recording stage right now. I doubt they have planned anything.

I'm sure her next solo album will come before a new Jazz album, that's always been my position, but if you think another jazz album before isn't in the realm of possibility than you are wrong. It's far more likely than you think.

​I don't think that Gaga is planning to have children anytime soon tho.. And yeah everything is possible,we don't know **** anyway :P Time will show.

Archived