đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga be a regular in AHS?

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

​by ryan murphy and countless articles

​If you can find me the confirmation from Ryan, that would be awesome!! The media says so much ****, that I'm finding it hard to believe them :air: 

​Confirmed here by Ryan Murphy himself on ET

http://www.etonline.com/tv/161253_ryan_murphy_spills_new_details_on_lady_gaga_ahs_debut_scream_queens_twist_more/

"Fans were shocked last month when Gaga released the news that she would be checking into American Horror Story: Hotel as the new series lead, but Murphy revealed there's a specific reason the news was not leaked beforehand."

​Because they love to play with us :laughga:

codymonster

Thanks 8myheart! I hadn't seen that! It restores my faith a bit more :gaga: 

Blue Jeans

​But he never says she will be a lead in the video. He just says she has a part :duck: Again, it's just E! saying that she's checking in as the series lead. But I've never actually seen anyone from the show saying that she is. It's always just media outlets or articles!

​Hollywood reporter was the first to report that Gaga was going to star in American Horror story, even before Gaga herself, her representatives approached the magazine and broke the news to them, so i'm pretty sure she doesn't have a minor role, Because if she did Ryan would correct it by saying that she's just guest staring, like he did for Adam levine, Stevie Nicks and Patti Labelle, i follow the show since "Murder House" and whenever a cast member is officialy announced the media doesn't get it wrong.. so i'm pretty damn sure she has a recurring role.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

Thanks 8myheart! I hadn't seen that! It restores my faith a bit more http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_gaga2.gif 

​And how can we forget Gaga's tweet.. she said she's PART of the Cast. when you guest star you're not part of the cast...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived