💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga does rock next - which one of these two sounds you'd prefer?

lego

Featured Posts

lego

Both tbh, I just got chills just imagining Gaga's voice over that sound

What do you think about this?

Would she pull it off? 

FreePalestine

HauntingHollow

none of those but something like Arctic Monkeys/Imagine Dragons/30 Seconds 2 Mars :fergie:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I wish she would scream every single word in her high pitched raspy voice and I wish her and her band would make music that sounded like Accept.  or U.D.O, Judas Priest, Exodus, Overkill, etc. etc.  there are so many metal and hard rock bands that I wish she would sound like. but I don't think she will ever make music that sounds the way I want it to.

moonboywow

I wish she would scream every single word in her high pitched raspy voice and I wish her and her band would make music that sounded like Accept.  or U.D.O, Judas Priest, Exodus, Overkill, etc. etc.  there are so many metal and hard rock bands that I wish she would sound like. but I don't think she will ever make music that sounds the way I want it to.

I'm so nervous about the next album. I really don't want it to sound like stuff she's already done. I really want a rock album. I don't care what kind.  Just anything but dance music

Any of these

Pop/alternative/rock

Alternative hard rock

Modern take on classic rock:

Basically anything similar to Imagine Dragons :flutter:

​hell ****ing no

ID are god awful

I want a KISS/Def Leppard/Poison/INXS/Led Zep feel

Head Empty

​hell ****ing no

ID are god awful

I want a KISS/Def Leppard/Poison/INXS/Led Zep feel

Or you could just respect someone else's musical taste without being nasty about it?

Jester

What do you think about this?

Would she pull it off? 

​At this point I think she could pull anything off :giveup: I just want to be surprised!

If she does rock, I imagine it sounded like Ultraviolence a lot. Kinda alternative. But with her strong voice. 

ARTPOPchamp

Those are the only two choices? What about Gothic Rock (Such as Joy Division, David Bowie, Velvet Underground)? or Root/Folk Rock (Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Mamas and the Papas, The Beach Boys, The Byrds, Janis Joplin)? Or Electrorock (Such as Electric Chapel)? or Soft Rock (Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette)? or Hard Rock (like AC/DC or Aerosmith or Nirvana) or Christian Rock (like DC Talk)? There are so many branches of rock to explore than just the options you listed. Personally, I'd like any of the ones I've listed here, especially CCR, and especially Aerosmith... For instance, I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING (written by Diane Warren) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE :queenga:

lego

Those are the only two choices? What about Gothic Rock (Such as Joy Division, David Bowie, Velvet Underground)? or Root/Folk Rock (Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Mamas and the Papas, The Beach Boys, The Byrds, Janis Joplin)? Or Electrorock (Such as Electric Chapel)? or Soft Rock (Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette)? or Hard Rock (like AC/DC or Aerosmith or Nirvana) or Christian Rock (like DC Talk)? There are so many branches of rock to explore than just the options you listed. Personally, I'd like any of the ones I've listed here, especially CCR, and especially Aerosmith... For instance, I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING (written by Diane Warren) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE  default_queenga2.gif

Yeah of course there are more, but I wanted to see the views on these two, not to slow down everyone's mobiles and pc's till all the 150 videos load.

FreePalestine

blacklistedd

She used all of these elements on Born This Way. I mean did some of you going on about her using rock influences even listen to Born This Way?

Archived