💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Born This Way Ball Recognition Thread

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

I know it was a while back now but I thought it would be fun to share the funny videos that we have seen of the Born this Way Ball. Gaga's wit, charisma and talent really showed throughout this tour so post all your favourite moments.

Mine are:

Dunk96

My favorite clip is the blowup doll clip,from the first Gaga concert I went to (January 26th,2013).

sarahb

Most of this video but especially her voice at 5:53. "LADY GAGA WEARS A CROWN OF THORNS AT HER SHOW, THE BLASPHEMY" :dies:

Also I didn't take this video but this was my show :flutter: But at 18:28 :toofunny:

monsterdreams

I love the singapore one with the little doll and she makes it sing and do choreography 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Rebel Heart

The first two clips really makes me sad that she didn't bring the artRAVE to New Zealand :cry:All three Born This Way Ball shows sold out and it was honestly the best concert I've ever been to 

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

PrinceGaga

The first two clips really makes me sad that she didn't bring the artRAVE to New Zealand :cry:All three Born This Way Ball shows sold out and it was honestly the best concert I've ever been to 

​I know right!!? I went the BTWB in NZ and it was unbelievable!!!! I ended up booking a trip to Melbourne months before she released tour dates for the artRAVE and she just happened to be performing when I was there so I managed to see her luckily. It sucks she didn't come to NZ though, the album, Applause and DWUW sold very well here. I don't know why she didn't at all really.

There's this one video that a fan took onstage at the piano and they turn the camera to Gaga and she's like "oh...helloooo" and she's so awkward. It's hilarious :sweat: But I haven't found it since :(

Rebel Heart

​I know right!!? I went the BTWB in NZ and it was unbelievable!!!! I ended up booking a trip to Melbourne months before she released tour dates for the artRAVE and she just happened to be performing when I was there so I managed to see her luckily. It sucks she didn't come to NZ though, the album, Applause and DWUW sold very well here. I don't know why she didn't at all really.

​Omg you're so lucky! I think it was because of how poorly the Australian shows did. If they'd done better I think she would've come. Usually if concerts like this do well in Australia they come to New Zealand. It's just weird because all of her shows do so well here. When she opened for The ***cat Dolls most people went just to see her :sweat:

sarahb

​Omg you're so lucky! I think it was because of how poorly the Australian shows did. If they'd done better I think she would've come. Usually if concerts like this do well in Australia they come to New Zealand. It's just weird because all of her shows do so well here. When she opened for The ***cat Dolls most people went just to see her :sweat:

​Well she nearly fainted at the Monster Ball and got hit on the head during the BTW Ball in NZ, maybe she didn't want anything else to happen to her this time :teehee:

But seriously it sucks that she didn't come to NZ this time around, hopefully you guys get to see her next time

Rebel Heart

​Well she nearly fainted at the Monster Ball and got hit on the head during the BTW Ball in NZ, maybe she didn't want anything else to happen to her this time :teehee:

Hidden Content

New Zealand must be bad luck  :sweat:​ Seriously though please pray for us to get the next tour :pray:

Unfortunately, I couldn't actually go to the show but I loved the BTWB so much, I was obsessed with watching fan cams and everything. I feel like I went to 100 shows tbh. My favorite moments were Hair in Tokyo and Rio :saira:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Supersonic

I got really offended when nobody in the Monster Pit during my show knew the words to Princess Die. I felt like I'm the only one singing along.

Also: "Don't you just hate it when your tiara gets stuck in your motorbike?" :lmao:

Archived