new music

Rihanna - "Bitch Better Have My Money"

JEANBO

Featured Posts

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barnabesk

Those eyebrows... those lips... that heavy make up... I'm sorry but this is ugly and doesn't even make her beautiful features look beautiful. How to ruin a beautiful face with excessive make-up... Not very Rihanna of her  default_awkney2.gif

​Art is not only about looking beautiful in a certain matter that is defined by some ideals, you know?

She clearly approaches a different vision for her upcoming album and it's the first time that I can say that I'm really hyped for the material she hopefully will release soon. Her approach as an artist has never been so complex, inconvenient and different this era than before. Let's see if her music alone will reflect that too!

It's a single. Not the album. It's called Bitch Better Have My Money

BBHMM-Single-Art_APPROVED-3.256.jpg-1024

Click on the link with this image. It's just a single. It says single art on the official artwork link on her website. 

Haroon

​Is it Bit*h better have my moneydefault_gum2.gif

​b---h better have my money, i guess?

16426027q9onk.gif

​Yes :awesome: I'm slow with decoding stuff evidently :megaflop: 

HEARTHUNTER

​Art is not only about looking beautiful in a certain matter that is defined by some ideals, you know?

She clearly approaches a different vision for her upcoming album and it's the first time that I can say that I'm really hyped for the material she hopefully will release soon. Her approach as an artist has never been so complex, inconvenient and different this era than before. Let's see if her music alone will reflect that too!

​I completely agree with you but actually I don't understand what she's trying to convey with that look

I'm excited for her music though

True Blue

someone change the saturation of the picture or something to see what the words on the newspaper in the background are :excited2:

​lyrics i guess?

24pwj2w.jpg

Can mods move this to Entertainment? I was kinda nervous while I was making this thread. I'm desperate for a hit, just like Madge. Don't judge us though, cause we are #rebelhearts

Haroon

​Don't worry, the 1st thing I did was to google it and this came up. :laughga:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BBHMM+(Bitch+Better+Have+My+Money)&defid=5561518

​LOOOOOL omg I should've done that :dies: I had a tab open with the braille alphabet, and then another open with the Rihanna picture, and then Notepad open too, and then I had to rotate each braille symbol by 90 degrees in my head and then write down what it correlated to on the alphabet list :toofloppy: 

Doogi

Can modes move this to Entertainment? I was kinda nervous while I was making this thread. I'm desperate for a hit, just like Madge. Don't judge us though, cause we are #rebelhearts

:smh: :lmao:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Jenniferella

Loving the visuals we got so far ! I really can't wait....

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Weasel

What kind of Gaga teas with the leather jacket, eyebrows and slicked back hair :koons: 

Yanko

Can modes move this to Entertainment? I was kinda nervous while I was making this thread. I'm desperate for a hit, just like Madge. Don't judge us though, cause we are #rebelhearts

:air:

Archived