💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RUMOR: Harry Styles might leave One Direction as well

Enhsa

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

LA have Hollywood, The Mecca of Entertainment Biz, plus the weather boo :fan: 

Ew. Los Angeles weather. I'd rather stay with the tornadic, inundating, freezing, Katy Perry-esque Hot N Cold, never consistent weather that I have come to love about the Midwest but the majority of people prefer warm, beachy weather. More snow/rain for me I guess :derpga:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Ew. Los Angeles weather. I'd rather stay with the tornadic, inundating, freezing, Katy Perry-esque Hot N Cold, never consistent weather that I have come to love about the Midwest but the majority of people prefer warm, beachy weather. More snow/rain for me I guess :derpga:

​I live in the South and you literally just outlined the weekly forecast here from January - April 

Alfonso

Let's just hope he can wait until the end of the tour :emma: You can't really expect 3 people to tour for an album that had 5 people on it :rip: It's unfair to both the band and the fans :noparty: 

They'll need to rush the new album and turn it into a greatest hits one tbh :manicure: , including some songs/singles that were meant for the new album and finalise with a mini tour (reunion tour maybe) with 15/20 dates WW.... So they can finally end the contract and stop making directioners suicide :emma: 

It seems like for the end of the tour there will be just "ONE DIRECTION"=(1 member left) :deadbanana: 

Haroon

They'll need to rush the new album and turn it into a greatest hits one tbh :manicure: , including some songs/singles that were meant for the new album and finalise with a mini tour (reunion tour maybe) with 15/20 dates WW.... So they can finally end the contract

Hidden Content

​And that one member will be Simon Cowell himself :rip: 

RAMROD

kim-jong-un-binoculars-gif.gif

Come soak the sun with moi and Nobu afterwards :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ferrer Zorola

Interesting......Don't see him acting but he could do well as a solo act

HXqnNCK.jpg

​OMG <3 follow ha :cry:

LIFE IS GOOD

Eros92

I wanna see Liam go... I mean I want him to do solo stuff. He's the only one I really care about.

Archived