💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rare ARTPOP Interview

adorno

Featured Posts

Rebel Heart

I love what she said about being a young artist and not having her one true original moment

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

​So you didn't even bother to listen? This description - and all her other descriptions of what ARTPOP means - is very deep and interesting. 

I love this album and concept. God. :giveup: She was so right about EVERYTHING. When you listen to Swine or Aura, you do get this release of anger or like excess energy. It's an amazing experience and like all songs on the album: it talks to you in a way. I love how she describes the music as abstract :flutter: . She's right about that too. You get like this vibe from the music, which can heal someone, and like, you just feel how she feels. Amazing. 

What an amazing and underrated era and album. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sara.gif 

​YASSSSS

Gurl.gif

Say it how it issss 

Yanko

the description is nice but i still dont know what songs like donatella and fashion are connected to this lol 

PrinceGaga

Still don't understand why she put on that fake accent lol

​She's in Germany so she over pronounces so she is easier to understand. If you watch her tour videos of when she is in Europe, she does the same thing during her speeches. It's just general courtesy to speak clearer for an audience that may not understand your English with a strong American accent. 

DanMonster

Thanks for sharing cause I haven't seen this before! Something about the interview is just really nice to watch! I honestly find Gaga so funny how she can be so over the top and eccentric from just sitting in that costume...now that I think about it I actually do miss the over the top, crazy nature of the ARTPOP costumes. But anyway it's a great interview.

Highway10

''Love in a pure, ethereal sense. Like a beautiful white cloud with glitter falling out for everyone to touch and to share. I want to find the baby love, that infant love, that totally pure love.'' I love her for that. 

​inb4 new lyrics :derpga:

darkchylde

This whole look was amazing. So... weird and so Gaga, yet you can feel the beautiful in it and the "Venus" vibe she's sweating. It's sad to watch how she was (and I was too) so excited about all the good things she was going to do with this album.

And I love how she put an accent so everyone could understand her better. I understand that may be annoying for americans/english people, but for those of us who english is not our native tongue, it's very nice.

The answer she gave about the lyrics was surprising. I love how she said she focuses more on the way words sound since not all her fans speak english.

Haroon

I really enjoyed that interview :party: Her explanation about how she writes music and how it's sometimes more about the sound of the words as opposed to literal meaning was very interesting :yes: Thanks for this :) 

Oh and I love this look also, even if I thought she'd gone completely wacko when I first saw it :dies: I wish it was given more time and attention :omg: 

I always liked that look. When everyone made fun of it or were horrified, I found the beauty and meaning in this look. She looked like a spirit, an angel. Something unearthly and mysterious. Like a creature right off of the fairy tale. She also reminded me of a snow queen with those white eye lashes and big blue eyes, I also loved the fact that she was barefoot. It made the look more honest and realistic. Also, it made her look so tiny and cute. Isn't that beautiful? 

ih343s.jpg

Pharamon

First time i've seen it and wow! i just...cant she's so intelligent and i've understood everything she tried to deliver

Archived