Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Trainor Announces Partnership With FullBeauty Brands:"Meghan Trainor's music is truly powerful"

Yanko

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

These days, any one hit wonder can become a spokesperson/face of something. Remember when only fully established celebrities who had a bit of staying power used to get opportunities like this? I guess these companies don't care if the faces of their brands don't go on to be famous several years down the line, as it got people to buy their product at the time. It's all about what will fufil in the moment and Meghan currently is that celebrity we think of when we bring curvy women to mind, so she's the obvious choice...but maybe not in the long term. Problem is, opportunities like this convince these one hit wonders that they're going to go on to be something much more, eventually leading to big egos followed by self esteem nosedives when they fade away afterwards.

Giorno Giovanna

"We feel privileged to have Meghan Trainor, who has inspired millions with her music,

Meghan Trainor's music is truly powerful

ezJXY1C.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• 1 month later...
LoveandMagic

I don't have a problem with this. I'm not big into Meghan but this is a great opportunity for her. I hope she has fun with it. 

I don't have a problem with her image. There is nothing wrong with having curves. Not everyone can be a size 2. If she can inspire other girls/ladies to have more self confidence and focus more on their own health and needs instead of trying to fulfill what could be a near impossible role/goal set by society I am all for it. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

RAMROD

This place reeks of fun shades :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived