💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are Monsters only open to the idea of Pop?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

typical twink behaviour

personally....

i love all them genres:lolly:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

​Actually not really. I see so many Monsters put down DJWS and Do What U Want.

​not when DWUW was voted best song on ARTPOP here last year :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Swan Heart

I actually think we are a pretty open-minded fanbase.. :yes:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Spock

These threads are the new <(0.0)> threads :awkney: 

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

Because real fan lets their idol to express themselves, fxck about what you like lol.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

darkchylde

​I disagree I think pop does have its own distinct sound, to an extent. It has to be hooky and catchy, usually repetitive. 

​It does not. As they've said, pop doesn't really exist. It's a classification we give to other genres. Catchy and hooky can be found in many genres, from rock to jazz to r&b, even punk music. Thing is, what we define as "pop" changes over time.

The Beatles were once "pop". Nowadays, they're not labeled so. What we now understand for "Pop" is soft and commercialy targeted electronic dance music.

Gaga Monster

We fell in love with her for her pop music. But if she wants to explore with 3-4 songs on LG6 I wouldn't care 

GGD Presidential Elections

GagaSkeletonWay

I think it's obvious: the majority of this fan base stand for Gaga because of her pop music, so it's obvious they like this genre. Nevertheless there are parts of this fan base, including me, that would love Gaga to experiment in other genres, but people not being opened to other sounds is much more than respectable, it's understandable.

Hello!!! Not all of us are opposed to idea of Gaga dabbling in other genres. And I mean seriously dabbling in them. Let her have her fun and experiment. We never know what may come of it. She could strike gold and bring us her "Ray of Light"

moonboywow

I think it's obvious: the majority of this fan base stand for Gaga because of her pop music, so it's obvious they like this genre. Nevertheless there are parts of this fan base, including me, that would love Gaga to experiment in other genres, but people not being opened to other sounds is much more than respectable, it's understandable.

But at the same time they should let Gaga (the artist) grow. She's said before that people put her in a box. It's obvious she was talking about the fans. 

Archived