💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Part-Greek?

Christina

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

No, I remember when she was on holiday in Greece back in 2010, and there was this paparazzi video where they were all asking her if she was Greek and she was like "no I'm Italian". I think she also said not that long ago that she used to work in Greek restaurants when she was younger and pretended to be Greek. 

JustPokeHerFace

No, but I would love if she was, as I'm half Greek myself. 

Bitter

No, I remember when she was on holiday in Greece back in 2010, and there was this paparazzi video where they were all asking her if she was Greek and she was like "no I'm Italian". I think she also said not that long ago that she used to work in Greek restaurants when she was younger and pretended to be Greek. 

​

Son of Venus

During the Greek artRAVE she said she pretended to be Greek while working in Greek restaurants as a teenager iirc as Elizabeth said

xoxo cupcakke

Some Italians have Greek ancestry because the Greek diaspora have covered much of the Mediterranean countries so, maybe

Nicole

Unless someone traced back to her family's first generation you can't really confirm whether or not she is lmao. BUT, as Gaga has said the last few generations are full Italian and she obviously identifies as Italian so it's not really something worth dwelling on 

Archived