Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Celine Dion On Rene's Health "We're Taking One Day At A Time"

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

Source:

http://extratv.com/2015/03/24/celine-dion-fights-back-tears-discussing-husbands-battle-with-cancer-with-abc-news/

Celine Dion got emotional while talking with ABC News’ Deborah Roberts about her husband Rene’s difficult road to recovery.

The 46-year-old singer revealed in the interview that René Angélil, 73, who is also her longtime manager, has to be fed via feeding tube because of his throat cancer.

“He can’t eat, so I feed him,” Dion told Roberts. “I have to feed him three times a day… I do this myself.”

Dion and Angélil have been married since 1994 and have three sons together.

“We are taking life one day at a time," Dion told Roberts. "[but] we are choosing to live."

Dion postponed her Las Vegas stage shows for a year to care for Angélil after he was diagnosed with cancer for a second time. The singer’s rep confirmed to ABC News she will return in late August.

Watch the full interview with Celine Dion, Wednesday on “Good Morning America” at 7 a.m. ET and on "Nightline" at 12:35 a.m. ET.

Very sad watching her cry and fight back tears. That proves how deep their love is for each other. :cry:

Bloody

This is so heartbreaking. :(

Her poor husband.I hope there would be some cure for him but I don't think it's possible? Or is it?  :ohno: 

Economy

i gotta respect how she always puts families first. Few celebrities are the example she is!!!!

ChicaSkas

so loving. That is TRUE love right there. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mariann

So sad to hear this. She has always been one of my favourites. So kind and down to earth person. :( 

Archived